daniel stoltzfus breeder christiana pa

Here are tips for avoiding a Lancaster County puppy mill, USDA purges animal welfare enforcement records including puppy mill violations from website, Pennsylvania lawmakers drafting bill to ban sale of puppy-mill pets at pet stores, flea markets. Greenfield Puppies does promote mass produced dogs, which might not be illegal, but not something you are looking for. He was the husband of the late Sadie Mae Stoltzfus who passed away in 2016. . Get a daily list straight to your email inbox. Chase chose me and I'm glad he did. For more than ten years, Greenfield has set strict standards for the breeders the company partners with so that each soon-to-be owner can welcome a happy, healthy pup into their home. So I bought my puppy from a Greenfield Puppies website and have since come to learn they are only a platform for breeders (and puppy mills!) In his 12 years as a breeder, he has learned a lot about breeding dogs. The township zoning hearing board discussed for about a half-hour whether to approve Daniel F. Stoltzfus' School House Kennel, which he operates at 255 School Lane Road, Gap. 1st, tail was docked to a nub which Ive been told by reputable breeders that is a sign of a backyard breeder/puppy mill, b/c they dont care about the integrity of the breed. > Stoltzfus, Daniel Jr. Note: Marvin Riehl, owner of both Fill-in-the-Gap Pets and Infinity Pups, said Wednesday that the two companies are not related. We expect all Dog Breeders to guarantee the health of their puppies in accordance with their states laws and guidelines. Owner: Levi Kauffman. RIP Ozzy. I reached out to Greenfield to notify them that she was fraudulently selling mutts as purebred (against ACA also) and Greenfield didn't ban them or even suspend them. Eventually, police say, Stoltzfus and his wife "gifted" their 14-year-old daughter to Kaplan after he helped them out financially -- and apparently sent their nine younger daughters to live with the 51-year-old at his small home near Philadelphia. Owner: James Burkholder. Christiana & Paradise. Greenfield Puppies was created to give future pet owners a safe and controlled way to find their new dog. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. I shopped for a purebred Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Best Match Powered by Whitepages Premium AGE 40s Daniel E Stoltzfus Quarryville, PA View Full Report Addresses Locust Ln, Quarryville, PA W N, Kingman, IN Berks County: Jen-Air Aussies, Bernville. Aside from typical puppy teething issues and the occasional sit strikes during walks when she was home the first 3 weeks, she's mature beyond her years and all of that has virtually ended now that she's 22 weeks old. We received exactly what was discussed, got a beautiful puppy. Owner: Jenn Miller. Use of and/or registration on any portion of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement, and Your Privacy Choices and Rights (each updated 1/26/2023). Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items. When that occurs the SPCA says they will appear on its webpage. Daniel F. Stoltzfus, age 73, of 187 Bartville Road, Kirkwood, passed away on Sunday, February 6, 2022 at home. After 6 months of testing and over $3,000 in veterinary bills, it was determined the puppy has a congenital condition called Urachal diverticulum. Daniel Stoltzfus. Great experience! Other issues at the kennel included lack of appropriate records and failed inspections because of kennels in which dogs could be injured, according to the Humane Society's report. Payments are sent directly to sellers; Lancaster Puppies is not in any way involved in It has failed state inspections repeatedly for inadequate certifications and records as well as cages that were too small, according to the report. In charges filed Feb. 9, Humane OfficerBetsy Sparling claims that Daniel L. Stoltzfus neglected his dogs in the 15000 block of Route 44 Highway, Allenwood, on Jan. 25, 2021, and prior. All rights reserved (About Us). Daniels boys loved them. "They are very distraught. Contact a member of the Greenfield Puppies shipping team to make arrangements. The kennel is a building with two rooms containing cages. Breeder room Greenfield Puppies has more than 300 dog breeds available across more than 30 states. Upon arrival the he had a folder prepared with the current vaccination records and a two copies of a release for all of us to sign (one for each of us). They have a beautiful facility and treat their dogs with love and care. Sign Up to be eligible for our weekly Giveaways! We can ship. The breeder cages were elevated enclosures made entirely of treated wire with wooden frames, each about three feet tall and wide and five feet long (providing 15 square feet of floor space). There was an error processing your request. Another contained six Cock-a-poos of similar size (requiring about 12 square feet of floor space), two more each contained four Cock-a-poos that were each about 18 inches long (requiring 16 feet of floor space) USDA:3.6(c)(1)(i)-Space; PA Dog Law: 21.23(b)-Space). More:How did the coronavirus affect the animals at the SPCA? The latest news headlines from across Lancaster County, delivered every evening at 7 p.m. With Lancaster Countys reputation as the puppy mill capital of the East, many people in sea, Records on the treatment of animals including inspection reports and enforcement records . Dogs are shown in a Missouri dog-breeding facility in a file photo from the Humane Society of the United States. The same dog could be a victim in more than one charge, Sparling explained. Find your new puppy here! A dog is shown in an Ohio dog-breeding facility in a file photo from the Humane Society of the United States. Wendy Pets, a USDA-licensed dealer in Kansas, admitted that they shot and killed two dozen dogs. During a C-section performed to remove a deceased puppy, the mother had to be resuscitated on the operating table, Sparling said she was told. We expect every breeder to comply with all state laws and follow strict guidelines that we have put in place. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.. Daniel admitted to me that he didnt do any health/DNA testing on the parents. The mother dog was underweight; its ribs, spine and hips were visible, it had fleas, excessive dental tartar and other issues. MUNCY A Lycoming County man has been accused of failing to properly care for more than two dozen dogs of various breeds including a pregnant dachshund. Lancaster Puppies is a federally registered trademark owned by Online Advertising, LLC. A polite yet extremely skittish 19-year-old who said that he was the couple's son told the station the situation has been a hard one, that his sisters were cared for well and that Daniel was "a good dad.". Get buying tips about Pet Breeders delivered to your inbox. Daniel Stoltzfus told police he and his wife "gave" their daughter to Kaplan in 2012, when she was 14, to thank Kaplan "for helping his family out of financial ruin," according to a police affidavit. Finally, he returned our call. Everyone stranger who meets her and who claims to have known other lab puppies (either owned or has friends with a lab) say she is the calmest lab puppy they have ever met. Other breeders on the list from Pennsylvania are Hill Top Farm Kennel and Sunny Slope Kennels, both in Honey Brook; Garden Spot Puppy Haven in Parkesburg; Margaret (Molly) Graf, aka Eichenluft Working German Shepherds, of Newville; and Paul Ober, aka Celtic Farms and Kennels, of Mohrsville. It has been to see the Vet and vaccinations started & worm meds have been given. I highly recommend contacting Daniel Stoltzfus if you want a smooth deal, and the cutest puppies in the world. Click here to learn more about the role the Lancaster County Local Journalism Fund plays in Lancaster County and to make a tax-deductible donation. Would you like to receive our daily morning newsletter? Barks were coming from inside the box. He must pay restitution of $8,700 to the SPCA. They do NOT care about the breeders or if the breeder is a BYB/Puppy mill. One is for whelping and puppies, and the other for breeders. An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup. Sparling said she was made aware of a red dachshund mother dog in "very bad shape" that was brought to a veterinary clinic on Jan. 15. At least four citations were issued in 2019 for refusing an inspection, interfering with inspectors and failure to keep appropriate animal records. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. Daniel was a member of the Old Order Amish Church. In February, the kennel was issued a cease and desist order from the state for operating without a license, according to state records. Daniel & Hannah Stoltzfus of School Lane Kennels are dog breeders with over 20 years of experience. More Local News to Love Start today for 50% off Expires 3/6/23, Note in pocket of model found dead along I-80 led police to suspect in her killing. Published May 30, 2014. A new bill being drafted by two state lawmakers would outlaw the sale of puppy-mill dogs, cats and rabbits at pet stores in Pennsylvania. Daniel ** of Millersburg OH was the breeder. If you already bought one from him, observe if your puppy has behavioral (e.g. Daniel is a dog breeders with over 15 years experience, list all purebred puppies through the akc and takes pride in quality bloodlines. The whelping room contained a total of 32 cages, with four rows of six whelping cages and two rows of four puppy cages. Chase chose me and Im glad he did. Marlin Zimmerman, aka Turkey Hill Kennel, in East Earl, who was instructed eight times to have vet checks on dogs between 2010 and 2016, and was issued 10 warnings or citations since 2010 for poor conditions. Five cages each contained five Poodle, Cock-a-poo, or Shih Tzu puppies, each about 10-12 inches long from the tips of their noses to the bases of their tails (requiring 8.89 11.25 square feet of floor space). Date of CAPS Investigation: 2007-06-23 I informed the breeder and was ghosted. Cooper (aka Chase) is in excellent health. I love my puppy but will do my research before EVER buying another puppy! The process I went through is a lot more sec My Shichon pups are nearly four years old. Daniel is licensed by both the state and usda and focuses on the raising the highest quality puppies. The rows of puppy cages were overcrowded. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. Walnut Run in Strasburg, for receiving two warnings and one citation in 2016 for inadequate, unsafe housing and other problems. They have been sent to a "safe house" in Lancaster County, authorities said. Daniel was very accommodating when I wanted to see the male puppies. Daniel Stoltzfus Jr. Breeders on our site are located throughout Pennsylvania and surrounding states. Armstrong County: Hellman Hill Kennel/Armstrong Kennel. He is also highly transactional, and the overall in-person experience seemed somewhat staged. If you are unable. The mother dog was in poor body condition: fleas, excessive dental tartar, black tarry stool, purulent discharge, and palpable ribs, spine and hips, according to the complaint. View Daniel Stoltzfus results in Christiana, PA including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. "It's just what you hear wherever you go," said a neighbor. Breeder: John Stoltzfus Business name: Sunny Hollow Kennel Address: 13637 Pierce Rd City, State Zip: Hagerstown, IN 47346 Year: 2015 USDA License: 32-A-0317 Date of CAPS Investigation: 09/09/15 Time of CAPS Investigation: 10:10am Weather at time of investigation: 68 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly raining Daniel was very accommodating with the pickup of the puppy, had all the dogs record, I could not be and happier! A dozen breeding facilities on the list are in Pennsylvania, seven of which are in Lancaster County. State inspectors cited Wendy Pets for the inhumane form of euthanasia, but the USDA did not. Your IP address is listed in our blacklist and blocked from completing this request. Whispering Spring Kennel in East Earl, which was instructed 12 times to get vet checks for dogs between 2010 and 2017, and received warnings and citations at six state inspections between 2010 and 2017. And please do not support these guys who act as a "puppy" broker because they shelter breeders like this. Police are still investigating and could file additional charges if they find evidence the younger girls were harmed or placed in jeopardy. Jacob Esh Stoltzfus Greenfield Puppies is a digital platform that helps connect pet owners with reputable dog breeders. All Rights Reserved. Obituary. 0:03. PAY ATTENTION to any negative reviews you find! YouTubes privacy policy is available here and YouTubes terms of service is available here. Indiana, New York and other states. Other family members and associates include Eli Stoltzfus, Barbara Stoltzfus, Daniel Stoltzfus, Ivan Stoltzfus and Jonas Stoltzfus. Through the execution of search warrants, Sparling said it was determined other dogs were being neglected, kept in unsanitary conditions and in need of veterinary treatment. I dont know how these people can sleep at night! The business was cited in 2019 for a housing issue by the state's Office of Dog Law. More Local News to Love Start today for 50% off Expires 3/6/23, launched an investigation after receiving a tip, Ex-inmate admits role in tax refund scheme that defrauded IRS out of $108,855, Two Lycoming County residents plead not guilty to U.S. Capitol riot charges.

Turske Serije Movtex, Fletcher William Ponting, Buyer Says I Sent Wrong Item, Articles D

daniel stoltzfus breeder christiana pa

We're Hiring!
error: