springfield xd barrel conversion kit

I opened the box found no documentation on Torque specs on slide screws and plates done more inspections on new slide kit found the barrel had some scratches at the crown kinda look like it been dropped, I was kinda disappointed on the care of packaging but anyways, I took the new slide kit to the range and it was on point, awesome upgrade for this product. But something happened in the meantime. Rifling features one turn per 16 inches with a left hand twist. XD 4.40 to XD 4 OSP 9mm (with purchase of 9mm . I removed the CT1500 about halfway through my shooting. The TRP is based off the custom Professional Model HRT 1911 developed by Springfield Armory for the FBI. I am an avid Springfield collector and hope that the Springfield team, has found these kits, to be a viable product for their other models. The rear notch is a wide U-notch that allows you to get on that front sight quickly. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Located: 1704 Park Central Blvd N, Pompano Beach, FL 33064. For more information, please visit us at:springfield-armory.com. They say that clothes make the man/woman. Only 4 stars for the red dot being plastic its my first red dot on a pistol but it feels fragile. Optional to add flip-up Backup sights (#FRS / #FFS), PBSS, OPS, ROCASE,PLS1Q and Aimpoint H1 on discounted prices! In 1974, nearly two centuries after its inception, Springfield Armory Inc. in Geneseo, Ill. revived the iconic heritage of the Armory to carry on its legacy. The latest content straight to your inbox plus an automatic entry to each of our monthly giveaways! Work completed and parts fitted/blended/installed will be in the photo captions. Offering Guide Rod and Recoil Spring kits, Suppressor Sight Mounts, and more to come. Delta Performance Parts; Beretta Performance. I was also interested in converting by XD40 Service to a 9mm and called SA to purchase a conversion barrel from them. Likewise, the components are typically easier to find than other rounds when I load my own. *The MCKSA9 ships with 2 gun doors and 4 charging handles to accommodate the different models. Score: 5.00 (votes: 1) Reviews: 1 | 1 $21.00; Free shipping. (754) 205-9385 Semi Fit/Match Target. 2022 Springfield Armory.All Rights Reserved.Site Design By Eystudios.com, Slide Assembly + Barrel Assembly + Crimson Trace, Decrease Quantity of XD OSP 9mm Slide Assembly, Increase Quantity of XD OSP 9mm Slide Assembly, Upgrade your full-size XD handgun with the new XD OSP (Optical Sight Pistol) Slide Assembly and Kit options. the OSP kits from Springfield became available. The MCKSA45 for Springfield Armory XD and XD mod.2 45ACP 4 & 5 models as well as XDM 45ACP/10mm 3.8 & 4.5 models. Combining the legendary power and accuracy of the M1A with the quick handling and fast sight acquisition of a scout style rifle. Barrel Barrel, .357 SIG, 4" (All Barrels Are Factory Only) . This is the first time we have ever been able to make an MCK adjustable to 4 different barrel lengths. Following the sale of Remington Outdoor Company's assets in September 2020, Vista Outdoor purchased Remington Ammunition. The slides, featuring . Toggle menu. Sets the standard for ergonomic comfort and performance. Performance Spring Kit for Springfield XDS. The World Famous MCK is now available for Springfield Armory XD, XD mod.2 & XDM. Each slide kit comes with a 4" 9 mm chambered barrel, which allows owners to convert their 4" and 5" XD pistols in 9 mm and .40 S&W to 4" 9 mm OSP XDs. The SAINT offers upgraded features where they matter most. It kept supply easier, and if the cartridge in question was a common . $130.00 View Product Springer Precision. The conversion kit works with both Tactical 5 (left) and Service 4 (right) models of the XD 40. Loaded with features from top to bottom, the XD-S Mod.2 is a slim single stack pistol perfect for concealed carry. Lightweight and agile rifle solutions that come packed with enhanced components selected for rugged durability. XD OSP Options. After 200 rounds down range, it is already showing wear. Five stars :star:? on this excellent product. Quick view Add to Cart The item has been added. Thank you CCA, Sorry, no reviews match your current selections. It offered better stopping power than the 9mm and more capacity than the .45. (754) 205-9385 Premier components for quick-handling, improved accuracy, and performance comparable to custom AR builds costing much more. Located: 1704 Park Central Blvd N, Pompano Beach, FL 33064. Product #: 1369640 While the .45 ACP was a viable choice, it didnt offer much of an increase in ammunition capacity from the wheelguns that were being left behind. Right-folding stock/arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position, Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use. MechTech 10mm PCC Conversion Kit for Springfield Armory XD-M Pistols (Firearms News photo) February 08, 2023 By Patrick Sweeney, NFA & Airguns Editor. Price: $31.99 . $54.50 View Product Springfield Armory. Live support call 239-848-6757, SPRINGFIELD ARMORY XD, XD-MOD2, XDM & XDM-ELITE | MICRO CONVERSION KIT (9MM/357SIG), SPRINGFIELD XD, XD-MOD2, XDM | MICRO CONVERSION KIT (45ACP/10MM), MCK GEN 2 RAITH COMBO | MICRO CONVERSION KIT GEN 2, MCK GEN 2 | MICRO CONVERSION KIT GEN 2.0 Glock 17/ 19/ 19X/ 22/ 23/ 31/ 32/ 45, MCK Micro Conversion Kit Primary Combo Glock 17/19/19X/22/23/31/32/45, SMITH & WESSON SHIELD | MCK MICRO CONVERSION KIT, SPRINGFIELD HELLCAT (STANDARD & OSP) | MCK MICRO CONVERSION KIT, On the History, Benefits, and Original Regulation Surrounding Pistol Braces, The Parts of a Rifle Upper: What You Need to Know, Picatinny, KeyMod, and M-LOK Rail Systems, Demystified. Meant for the original lines of full-size XDs, the XD OSP (Optical Sight Pistol) Slide Kit and Assembly options allow owners of original XD pistols to convert their pistols to mount micro red-dot optics, just like the newer generations of XD OSP factory pistols. Paddle Holsters for Springfield XD-S 3.3'' Pistol, OWB Holster for Springfield XDS / XDS Mod.2 9mm/.40/.45 3.3", 60 Adjustable Paddle Cant Index Finger Release Gun Open Carry Holsters, Right-Handed. Springfield Armory 1911; Springfield XD/XDM/Hellcat . Having made many odd choices in his youth, Richard was left with two career choices: aerospace engineer or cop. Now, however, there is a Springfield slide conversion kit that will allow your XD 40 pistol to be chambered in the ever-popular 9mm cartridge. Material: Made Of Aluminum & Polymer. Works great. This plate adapts red-dot optics like the Shield SMSc, and provides a low enough mounting point for co-witnessing with the iron sights through the optic. . Fundamentally, the two frames are the same, so I did not expect either to offer any trouble and neither did. Sporting an extended, threaded barrel, an ability to accept today's top red dot optics, suppressor-height iron sights, the Match Enhanced Trigger Assembly (META), ambidextrous slide stop, improved slide serrations and an . Striker for Springfield XD/XDM . Save this search to receive email alerts and notifications when new items are available. Gun Holster Clip Belt for SPRINGFIELD XD9 XD40 & XD45 with 4" Barrel, Azula Leather OWB 2 Slot Pancake Belt Holster CCW For.. No pistol disassembly requiredjust place pistol into the kit, lock and go. Barrel Length: 4" Caliber: 9mm. Discover and shop our wide selection of high-quality pistol conversion kits for Glock, Advantage Arms, Springfield, M&P Shield, Smith & Wesson, and more! 2.5. For more information on the Springfield Armory XD OSP Slide Kit and Slide Assembly conversion sets, visit springfield-armory.com. The red dot optic made the gun even more enjoyable to shoot. I wanted to see if the change in slide weight would impact function. Following the tragedy in Uvalde, Texas, gun control advocates have taken the anti-gun narrative to a fever pitch. The new MCK for the Springfield Armory XD45 is here! If you are running an aftermarket trigger, it can adversely affect the function and reliability of the conversion kit. 714-841-1480 [email . . With this XD OSP Slide Kit, you can convert several XD variants to a full-size 4 9mm configuration featuring OSP capabilities. The 4 9mm kit and assemblies provide original XD owners OSP capabilities as well as the ability to convert certain XD models to a full-size 4 9mm configuration. As I am getting older, the addition of a dot sight has really helped my accuracy. Upper flattop rail - allows combinations of sight, Adjusted to fit any magnifier or night vision. The most popular range gun accessory has finally met up with the Springfield. MICRO CONVERSION KIT (Springfield 9mm/40) Selector. For the last couple of months we have had the opportunity to test these kits out and put them . With this assembly, you can easily swap out the slide on your 4 9mm pistol to gain OSP optics-mounting capabilities. Copyright 2023 Advantage Arms, Inc.. Powered by Miva, 3926 N. Schreiber Way Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815. Check out our Facebook Page. Names like Golden Saber, SXT, Gold Dot and HST became synonymous with the best defensive ammunition in all handgun calibers. ProMag Springfield XD (M) 45 Magazine .45 ACP 25 Rounds Steel Blued. Sorry, no reviews match your current selections. Installation is dead simple: field strip your XD 40 and slip the new slide assembly in place. XD Conversion Kits. Lots of good info of how to install the barrel and spring but nothing on how to take off the cover and install the plate. Not rated yet. This is the first time we have ever been able to make an MCK adjustable to 4 different barrel lengths. Cart. No results found for springfield xd conversion barrel, Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, Leather PANCAKE Holster - SPRINGFIELD XD-M 4.5" or 5" Barrel (# 8641 BLK), FOR SMITH & WESSON 686 PLUS 2.5" & 3" BARREL - IWB SOFT LEATHER REVOLVER HOLSTER. A wonderful Subscriber sent me a .460 Rowland Conversion Kit. Kaos Concealment Holsters Fusion 2.0 Springfield XD 9/40/45 SIG P226/229/220/2022 Holsters. Here are the features to watch out for. Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.ethumb rests, laser. GENESEO, ILL. (07/25/22) - Springfield Armory is proud to announce the release of new XD OSP (Optical Sight Pistol) Slide Kit and Assembly options for the original XD line of full-size pistols. Mountain Standard Time (No Daylight Savings Time) Online Payment Service.

Stok Coffee Shots Near Me, Lady Celina Cavendish Wedding, Hitachi Battery Charger Flashing Red Light, Articles S

springfield xd barrel conversion kit

We're Hiring!
error: