sims 4 black hair cc tumblr

Cornrow braid hairstyles are one of the most popular hairstyles for black female Sims. So here is part 4, with thicker and softer strokes . Ebonix x Farfetch Beauty Spring Collection. Sims 4 Game Mods. The Sims 4 base game is great and all, but the devs didn't quite hit the spot in the hair department especially for curly hairstyles. The ability to recreate our favorite celebrities, iconic video game characters, or even anime characters, is more than possible with the help of custom content and mods. The dress has 24 different swatches to choose from, so your toddler will look cute at any event. I definitely recommend this hair to anyone whos looking for a new style for their sims! All credits go to Rilla for creating her. This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licencors. I hope you find this helpful and that you enjoy using some of these items in your own game. If youre a sucker for good makeup aesthetics, and would love to create a one-of-a-kind look for your sims, you should give Twisted Cats page a look. I mean, stop me if Im wrong but who knew you could have a Hippogryph in the Sims 4? Bun hairs are always in style, and this one comes with the added bonus of headbands! Next up is BunbunzSims! You need to try these headwraps from BGC. Those additional shades that they added, on the four darkest shades, a small patch of discoloration surrounds the nose. And just for the record, the swatches Joliebean offers are out of this world. This hairstyle is also available in a toddler version. Thanks for reading and dont forget to sim your heart out with custom content and mods. Rae Buns. would make any black sims fan go crazy! Keeping the latest fashion trends in mind, this black honey hair re-color mod is ideal for sims seeking a significant hair transformation. Im super stoked because Her WAVEGAZER SET (the one showcased in the previous picture) will be released in a week, completely for free. Mysterious and intriguing? This collection consists of. Im not a poc but I stand with you and support you 100%, lets fight for change Yes! Simvanas creations remind me of those tiny doll houses sold on Aliexpress, for some reason. Its compatible with the base game and the hat accessory. Ive been using their custom content packs since the beginning of all time, and if youd care to give their page a look, youll understand exactly why. This hair is PERFECT for any toddler sim! Then try out the Sims 4 black toddler bun hair. Check them out here. It comes in 24 different swatches and has a hand scarf overlay that can be found in the hat category. Click here to have a look at their page. Very few hairstyles can be both sophisticated and playful, but this one definitely is! This style looks great on almost all ages, so its an easy choice for those who are unsure about what kind of style they should choose. Hey! All Rights Reserved. Trust me, your black Sims will look fantastic with any of these CC finds! yall kept me young lol. Its base game compatible and hat compatible, and it comes in all 24 EA swatches. The best part is that this black CC is compatible with both the female and male Sims 4 frames! So, if youd like to create a character in the Sims 4 thats close to looking like a human, you should check out BunbunzSimss Tumblr page. This jacket is black and comes in four different swatches. Sofas, beds, tables, clutter, youll find furniture of all types and colors on their page. Almost all of her sim characters have these freckles, so you can certainly recognize a Clumsyalienns creation when you see one. Its got a bit of an edge to it, but its still feminine and stylish. This is a Maxis Match hairstyle that is available for toddlers. It includes 12 new black items, including hair, earrings, and a septum ring. To play, press and hold the enter key. Custom Thumbnail. Its perfect for my Sims and it has so many great features! Luke (Oakiyo) has been creating custom content for the Sims 4 since 2017. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licencors. And the best part? There are a lot of black hair textures out there, but this one is special. What are you waiting for? Look no further! So, what could be more romantic than wearing a flower in your sims hair? Theres something about melancholy that I always love to see in my Sims 4. The BGC will also help your black sims look more stylish. There are so many different styles to choose from, and each one is just as cute as the last! [RELATED POST: 51+ Best Sims 4 Reshade Presets For Stunning Graphics (Free To Download)]. And of course, its hat compatible, so they can stay cozy in the colder months. Get this hair now and make your black Sims look great. The hairline is already part of the headwrap, so you dont have to worry about it looking weird. Have a look at their Cottagecore set. The popularity of this color has increased in recent years as more people have embraced their natural beauty. Sims having curls have their uniqueness and so we want to keep that uniqueness alive with a twist with this special curly black hair update mod. If youre looking for some special, check out their Marble Madness. Become a patron to. It also comes in 24 different colors, so you can find the perfect shade to match your sims personality. Head over to his page by clicking this button. EbonixSims creates custom content for The Sims 4, to fulfill your ethnic and urban content needs. Its definitely one of my favorite hairstyles for my Sims! - https://www.youtu. Youll be finding a variety of Genshin Impact characters hairs and outfits. Next up is BunbunzSims! And now without any further ado, lets get started! Its perfect for those who want a stylish and practical hairstyle for their sims. This pixie cut is perfect for any black female sim who wants to look chic and stylish. Its perfect for your sims who want to have black dreadlocks in a bun. All Rights Reserved. Whether you are looking for a new style for your sims or just want to add some black culture to your sims lives, these hair options are perfect. Ponytails are always in style, and these long-braided ponytails are no exception! Not only is it super cute, but it is also versatile. If youre a true simmer, youre a Tumblr person! Simandy is another game content creator who we could easily recognize! See more ideas about sims 4, sims, sims 4 collections. Teen sims can now attend magical schools? This hair is so cute for your sims! This hairstyle is perfect for any male or female sim who wants to look stylish and edgy. Black Folks Sims 4 cc finds and Stories . Its called dreadlocks and its black. Your sims can wear it any day with any outfit because its so easy to style. Unlock 33 exclusive posts. This post is all about the Sims 4 black hair CC! Last but not least on our list is Bergdorfverse. But, these were our favorites, and hope you enjoyed them. TOU. If youre looking for a cute and stylish ponytail hairstyle for your sims, look no further than the black long ponytail! I am a long time simmer and gamer, with a passion for simulation, RPG and story-rich games. The colors are awesome and its compatible with hats! So whether youre looking to add some black flair to your female Sims style or want to give your male Sim a more modern look, this black CC pack has you covered! Required fields are marked *. just remember that we as people of color are equally beautiful . Go ahead and see for yourself. Whether theyre teenagers or elderly, this hairstyle is sure to look great on them. Check them out here. Sims Hair. Theyll look amazing in these clothes! The layout of his page is minimalistic, allowing us to view his cc packs with utter ease. . The Let It Be Me mini-set, which was only released last month, is stunning, and I cant wait to use it on my sims. Did you donate? This is a Chinses cc creator whos all about creating Kawaii custom content. Check out our list of the top Sims, Read More The Ultimate List Of Sims 4 Male Hair To Add Your CC Folder (Maxis Match & Free To Download)Continue, Looking for some new Sims 4 CC finds for your Sims 4 game? This new mesh comes with 18 EA swatches and is base game compatible. No worries, this blackout hair retexture mod is the best option for such sims! I cant wait to see it on my sims with one hair for each feminine and masculine frame! This pack includes a total of 17 different clothing items, including both male and female options. 8 years ago, 04/04/14 | 28 notes. She mostly creates hair custom content, and if Im being true to God, shes only been delivering the hottest trends and bringing them to life. And if you cant decide between two colors, no problem! #BLACKLIVESMATTER. Teen - Elder. It comes in 24 different shades, and all of them look great. Its actually created by Melichryses! Black colored hair is the perfect color for your female sims because it goes with everything and can be styled in any way. And the best part? Heres a link to their page. I also like how its a bit messy and has a lot of texture. I really hope they get this ethnic hair (curly) down . Its stylish, modern, and most importantly, its hat compatible. [RELATED POST: 85+ Stunning Sims 4 CC Clothes Packs To Add To Your CC Folder This Year]. Please delete any hair from my previous SavvySweet name when . Visit the Main Post: Sims 4 Hairstyles CC, Sims 4 Long Sleeve Dress CC That You Will Love, How to buy G2A Sims 4 and How much it Costs. It is possible to play the Sims 4 with a variety of different hair colors and textures, but there may be a few hairstyles and colors that seem off. This giant, never-ending network is flooded with people of all interests. Ive gathered more than 73 amazing black hairstyles for your sims, all of which are available for free download. This new mesh is HQ and BG compatible and can be worn by sims of all ages. All the content on this website is provided for informational purposes only. Plus, it has 24 different swatches to choose from, so you can find the perfect look for your sim. Sims 4 Black Unisex Hair With Headbands - CandySims. One thing that makes this hair so special is its ability to be compatible with hats! so you wont have to worry about any lagging issues. You can wear it in a ponytail or a bun. Your male sims can now enjoy the same level of curly fabulousness as their female counterparts! We will never stop loving black honey hair and so do your sims. Most of the black CC out there was either too cartoony or just not to my taste. And its compatible with the base game and hat accessories. And please, dont get me started on the amazing clutter found on their Sims 4 CC Tumblr page. Plus, there are so many different color options to choose from. You just never know what youll find when trawling for custom content for the Sims 4! To download, click here. Thats what LeoSims is! So, especially for those who prefer the BW style, Baddiesims is one CC creator to check out. Who wouldnt love this hair? Gold. Representation matters! Im so excited to share my findings with you all! Who Have Considered Black Culture When Sims3 CC isn't Enough. This goal has expandedand I am now working towards bringing about and making a personal change in the gaming industry all together. The hair is compatible with all ages and races. Peace be upon you, enjoy the site and feel free to message me! Ion't remember, so chances are idk WUCF anything . The What. I aint waiting. Plus, this hair is base game compatible, so any sim can rock this look. Your sims will never be looking the same with his creations. 33. This black Sims 4 pack is perfect for players who want to add some diversity to their game. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licencors. Also, quick note, those freckles act as her signature move. 3D eyelashes *:Part 4. I am a Twitch Partner, an EA Game Changer and full time content . So if youre looking for some stylish and versatile black Sims 4 CC, then this is definitely the one you want. Youll find custom jewelry, hair, and lots of clothes and outfits. We have seen so many of their works and have tried them ourselves, they are always on point. Required fields are marked *. A happy Simbr celebrating, collecting and reblogging African themed custom content (tagged as africacc) - I also make custom content (tagged mycc). While anime hairstyles have been popular for years, it seems that their popularity is at an all time high in the Sims 4 community. Youll find plenty of male clothes, and hairstyles on JohnnySimmers Sims 4 Tumblr CC page. Isnt it just adorable? Theyre also HQ mode compatible, so you can play with the best graphics possible. Theres no one single release of theirs that isnt charming. Add some fun and funky braids! I really love the variety of colors that are available with this black Sims 4 CC hair. What a wonderful choice for a black sim! This is a must-have in the Sims game. Sims 4 Black Hair. NO RECOLORED *Without messaging* Conversions Allowed for Sims 2 & 3. BGC. Your sim will look amazing after using this black CC pack. The best part is that this shoe comes with smooth weights. Sims3melancholic is a 24-year-old CC creator who I personally admire for all the right reasons. Left and Right hand versions (Rings) Custom Thumbnail **May not work with some other CC accessories** DOWNLOAD ALT DL. I'll update this board pretty frequently.<3. His latest creation (Amys Hair) has only been released 2 days ago, for free. Mar 1, 2023 - Some black hairstyles that I found that are maxis match. Good hair stays fashionable forever! The Sims 4 has a lot of custom content for different hairstyles, but black hair has been one of the most popular choices. M. mariyaah pins . This silky black haircut for your male sims is available in a total of 30 swatches. This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licencors. If youre looking to use the hairs in the Jungle Adventure game pack in black, this is CC pack to get. With six different hairstyles for females and two for males, there is a look for everyone. Those hairstyles are super fancy, dont you think? BLS :: Baby Face Blushes. DOWNLOAD ALT DOWNLOAD . Oh, and just know that this list is no particular order. You might be looking for some black CC hair that will add some edge to your game, and youll love the look of this hair. This hairstyle is really cool and it looks great on both young and elderly sims. After using this Sims 4 black hair CC, your sim will love the new look. And its perfect for sims of all ages, from teens to the elderly. And best of all, its a black Sims 4 CC pack, so you can be sure to find something you love! So if youre looking for some new and stylish black hair for your sims, this is the pack for you! If youre looking for some awesome black Sims 4 clothes to add to your CC folder, you need to check out this set! Its also hat-compatible, so your sims can rock this look even when theyre wearing their favorite hats! If you are looking for more hair content for your Sims, I recommend checking out my other posts! EbonixSims creates custom content for The Sims 4, to fulfill your ethnic and urban content needs. Princess Heart Stud Earrings . Next up is Natalia Auditore. I primarily focus on hairstyles for black and brown sims such as braided, loc'd and curly styles in a bid to fill the gaps that are being left when it comes to content for sims of colour. I've been playing the Sims for over 10 years and have amassed a huge collection of mods and custom content. The braided design is unique and stylish, and its sure to turn heads wherever your sims go. I love the braided hairstyle and the buzz cut on the sides. Genevieve Sandals @sims4nexus Link. This board has adult male and female hair! And its available for all sims, from teens to elders. I hope you enjoy it, Here is a revamp of my dreadlock hairs that I released throughout the years. So, it is only natural that black hair is one of the most popular hairstyles in both real life and games such as the Sims 4 because its versatile, easy to style, and can be worn any way you want. They use totally new mesh and bring forth new swatches to the game. This is a place for simmers of all ages to come, meet one another, discuss and share ideas & creations. Theyre dreamy and simple. From clothes, makeup, and accessories to furniture and gameplay mods, these cc creators wont disappoint! Her cc creations have been downloaded over 10 million times and if that doesnt speak volumes, try checking out her blog. Sims love hair accessories and thats why these black hair mods with accessories are quite popular among Sims. Aug 28, 2021 - Explore Saniplayz's board "Sims 4 cc urban hair" on Pinterest. For both genders , the hair meshing on the black . Whether your sim is headed to the club or out on a date, this hair will help them look their best. . I primarily focus on hairstyles for black and brown sims such as braided,loc'd and curlystyles in a bid tofill the gaps that are being left when it comes to content for sims of colour. The curly texture is really flattering, and its easy to style. Kids Hairs. Your email address will not be published. Hopefully, my dear reader, you dont relate to that last part. Your sims will be turning heads and stealing hearts all over town with this new black male hairstyle. Whether your sim is looking for a new everyday style or something special for a night out, this hair is sure to turn heads! My name is Danielle and you may well know me as Ebonix. Download. Aretha doesnt speak dull. . In February of 2018, The Sims added a few more darker shades which brought the total to 10 medium to dark shades. Old but gold? Your sims will look so cute in this hairstyle! #ts4cc #sims4cc #black sims cc #sims 4 black cc. Sims4life is another cc creator that we totally recommend for their furniture and builds. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Random Turned off This black anime hairstyle that was only recently released will surely make your Sims characters look more distinctive and sultry. This is perfect for sims of any gender. It is also base game compatible and HQ mod compatible. And, they come in 12 different swatches, so you can find the perfect pair of shoes for your sims. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. We all love the Sims, and we would all love a cute short black hair for our Sims. So go ahead and give your sims the gift of great hair today! 2,100 notes 1 month ago. BLACK LIVES MATTER RALLY So many options for your sims to choose from! The clothing includes a formal shirt, which is perfect for sims who work in an office setting, as well as a variety of other stylish and trendy clothing options. This pack is perfect for black Sims who want to add a little bit of edge to their style. Wouldnt you like to check them out yourself? Scene by me - coming soon to Patreon. and its perfect for special occasions or just looking sharp every day. There are no words to describe how much I like this hair! Welcome back to Nini's Planet! Your Sims will be sure to stand out with this unique and stylish hairstyle. Go ahead and download it. But lets also acknowledge the perfect vitiligo skin overlay that the cc creator uses on almost all of his sims. This pack includes 47 different hairstyles, so youre sure to find something that suits your style. This means that you need a variety of styles to choose from to match your aesthetic. Their outfits and clothes are super personalized and extravagant, bringing a whole new dimension to the game. If youre looking for some amazing Sims 4 Urban CC, then be sure to check out this ultimate list. I especially love the toddlers hair its so adorable on my little sims! Who doesnt love a good hairstyle? Lae's CC Finds. This hair is hat compatible and available for child sims. She posts on Tumblr and Patreon, like most other cc creators. If youre looking for a black Sims 4 CC pack, youll love this one! Head over to their page by clicking this button. We also love that it can make our sims look like celebrities or just normal people with the right outfit. Myriam (Simstrouble) is both on Tumblr and Patreon. Puff Ball Hair @lalasimmer Link. Visit this Tumblr page from here. Want to know where I get my custom content? The texture is nice and natural, too, so it looks great no matter what style youre going for. Headband Wavy hair DOWNLOAD No Headband Wavy hair DOWNLOAD. Check them out here. For the most part, she creates CAS items, including clothes, accessories, shoes, and hairstyles. Theyre a new mesh, and they come in all different levels of detail. My dear simmers, if RIMINGS doesnt at least ring a bell, youve been doing it wrong. And its not just about the looks this hair is also hat compatible. OK, so this is a really cute and stylish black hairstyle for your sims! With this CC, they can sport some seriously stylish dos that would make any adult jealous. Download. It also works with hats, making it perfect for any outfit. There are obvious reasons why we love the Sims 4 to this extent. Christina. You need to download this Sims 4 CC Pack because your sims need some new urban looks in their lives. If youre looking for some black hairstyles to give your sim a fresh and fierce new look, then youll love the black Sims 4 CC hairstyles in this collection. Ive rounded up some of the best, Read More 33+ Best Sims 4 Eyebrows For Your CC FolderContinue, Calling all Sims 4 male CC collectors! If you find yourself leaning towards retro vibes, Clumsyalienns Tumblr page is the one to search. Its super cute and stylish, and it looks great on my Sims. It also has child and toddler hair too! Tired of the same old hairstyles and clothes? You can download a recolor for each of these haircuts separately. This hair is also available for teens and elders. Whether youre looking to add some new clothes for your sims to wear or youre just wanting to give them a modern look, this Black Sims 4 CC is a great choice. These wraps are also earring compatible, so you can really show off your bling. I added 5 new hairs. If you enjoy Sims 4 realistic gameplay mods, you will enjoy the27+ free Sims 4 mods you need in your gameto have fun gameplay. There are endless custom content creators who share their work on Tumblr every single minute, and were here for it all! We hope youre seeing what were seeing because this pack by NBHT is one to look out for. You can wear them with hats, and they have 24 colors. This hair is also hat compatible, so you can put your sims in all sorts of cute outfits without having to worry about their hair getting in the way. It comes with 24 EA swatches and is compatible with hats, so your sims can look their best no matter what theyre doing. This Sims 4 black female hair is absolutely perfect for any sim who wants to add a little bit of extra flair to their look. If youre looking for a fresh and modern take on jeans in your Sims 4 game, then check out the Wide Leg Black Mom Jeans from Black Sims 4 CC. You need this Sims 4 CC pack because it has a new black hairstyle and also some earrings and a top. And because it comes with 24 EA swatches, you can find the perfect shade of black to match your sims personality. Show your love for a classic and lean back with a pony tail. URBAN BLACK SIMS 4 CC HAUL | designer bags, hairs and more . The cornrow braids keep the hair in place while they play, and the curls add a touch of fun. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This is the best Sims 4 afro hair CC that I have seen! Whether your little one is dressing up for a party or just heading to school, theyll look absolutely adorable with their hair in this style. [RELATED POST: 31+ Best Sims 4 Lip Presets You Need to Download Now]. See more ideas about Sims 4, Sims, Sims 4 cc. Its perfect for black female Sims, and it comes with a hat-compatible option, 24 EA colors, and a clip accessory! The unisex undercut dreads are another fantastic hairstyle for your sims! ), The Ultimate List Of Sims 4 Male Hair To Add Your CC Folder (Maxis Match & Free To Download), The Ultimate List Of Sims 4 Toddler CC You Need In Your CC Folder, 85+ Stunning Sims 4 CC Clothes Packs To Add To Your CC Folder This Year, 33+ Best Sims 4 CC Shoes You Need In Your CC Folder. Its base game compatible, so you dont need any other expansions or packs to use it, and it comes with 30 swatches, 15 of which are solid colors and 15 of which are patterns. This website is not affiliated with EA or The Sims 4. And there are other swatches for it if youd like to experiment with that as well. Check them out here. It can be worn by teen-elder sims. This series consists of 7 black hair re-color mods, beautifully embellished with stylish hair accessories to give your sims a cuter appeal. Especially for someone like me who spends hours upon hours creating their sim, this cc creator was a breath of fresh air. Visit this Tumblr page from here. In addition, theres a ton of custom anime-inspired tattoos, like the one showcased, hairs, accessories and more. There are 2 bun versions and 2 ponytail versions. Your toddler sims will look so cute with this hair! This, Read More The Ultimate List Of Sims 4 CC Packs To Quickly Fill Up Your CC FolderContinue, Looking for a new hairstyle for your male sim but not sure where to start? 6,514 views. This post was all about . Download. It also comes with all 24 EA swatches, so you can find the perfect color for your sim! Female sims love long hair and that makes one of the best choices. Here is a revamp of my afro and puff hairs that I released throughout the years.

Trader Joe's Greek Chickpeas Discontinued, Home Staging Companies In California, Pisces Man Libra Woman Celebrity Couples, Raleigh News And Observer E Edition, Simply Tidy Mobile Workstation Assembly Instructions, Articles S

We're Hiring!
error: