sharechat interview experience

I received an offer for a 3-month internship from Jan-Apr 2022. outlook, culture etc. job seekers every month in choosing their right fit company. Then the recruiter schedules your interview and then reschedules it twice because interviewers are never available. It was an interesting experience. arreglarse cargando de nuevo la pgina. Sorry, we had some trouble processing your request. Medicare only covers medically necessary services. I applied via Q3. If your interviewer is knowledgeable about topics you might just get a good experience. For one complete hour he did nothing but tell me that he is better than me and I know nothing. Sign In Interviews Search Explore Jobs Companies Salaries Careers For Employers Post Jobs Jobs Discover Jobs Companies Discover Companies Compare Companies Write a Review Salaries Discover Salaries Salary Calculator I interviewed at ShareChat (Bangalore) in Jun 2022. and was interviewed before Feb 2022. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor. However, I discussed the problem like any other project and had a good 1520 minutes discussion on the pros and cons for each step. Dont add your photo or details such as gender, age, and address in your resume. I will try to find it out. These are the some of the questions I was asked, and I remember:). Paytm I recently interviewed with ShareChat for SDE Internship (Backend) role. IT, Go to company page Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. Don't go here. @dell Has anyone here worked in Dell Financial a services (DFS) previously or current time? It includes answering 2 leetcode medium level problems in a span of 1 hr. ShareChat has launched ShareChat Learning Hub, a first-of-its-kind, comprehensive certification program specially designed for marketers, advertisers and brands. Overall it good experience on this round and both are related to string problems. The recruiter coordinate very well and updated me after every rounds about the next round. Neil Dodhia Suche erweitern. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc? Discussion about skewed Normal distribution, types of skew, impact of skew on mean and median. Final interview. The process was so smooth and continued for two days, with the coding round on the first day and the interview of shortlisted candidates on the second day, eventually declaring the results on the same day. They delayed the whole process. Indian multi-lingual social media & networking platform HR rescheduled the interview multiple times. I interviewed at ShareChat (Bangalore) in Nov 2022. I interviewed at ShareChat (Bangalore). Don't go here. Actually I myself am from IIT Roorkee CSE. I interviewed at ShareChat in Aug 2022. I have an interview and wanted to know the compensation plan and job. They think they're entitled ones and people from other colleges are dumb. Once you get a positive response, make sure to find out about the interview process at ShareChat and prepare for tough questions. March 28, 2019, 1:04am #7. Surprisingly, I could solve that problem within 510 minutes and had 5 minutes left afterwards. What are the most common questions asked in ShareChat HR round? It was one of the worst interview experiences I ever had. He asked me basic ML questions like Logistic regressions. Find average n days retention for all users given the user ID, date and activity table. Never heard back from them. Instead, I got a Technical round and I wasn't prepared for it (my fault kinda) but shouldn't the HR communicate it with the candidate properly? Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at ShareChat, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. recommendation systems are plus point. My name is Amanpreet kaur <br><br>I am currently doing work in NLS warehouse ( NATIONAL LOGISTIC SERVICE) from July 2021 but I did work only one month in Amazon also December 2021. The process took 1 day. Any Twilio people here that can speak to overall company culture and work/life balance? I interviewed at ShareChat (Bangalore) in Nov 2022. Example - u u i i k k a a b b c c d d e e f h h. Find the non-repeating element. Q1. I interviewed at ShareChat (Bangalore) in Nov 2022. Now you have N stalls and an integer K which denotes t, Q2. The process took 3 days. Answer (1 of 2): Let's start by defining horse racing handicapping as an intellectual sport or game. Click here When you want to change nameservers, you may find it seems not to have taken effect right away. In the next two rounds, ML concepts were asked by the senior data scientists. outlook, culture etc. but the interviewer copy pasted a problem from HLD ones and asked to design them. Can't work under a person like him. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-startups-2022-25-indian-companies-rise-/, https://www.ambitionbox.com/awards/best-tech-startups-to-work-in-india-2022?campaign=awards2022_landing, Overall, 72% of employees would recommend. What is the amount of the proposals that has been sent, Q3. Akshat has a strong Consumer-first mindset & banks on first principles to arrive at impactful solutions. The first round was Resume Shortlist, followed by Technical round. nilesh3105. know more. I interviewed at ShareChat in Aug 2022. I was waiting like a mad man as I did not receive any communication about the rescheduling. I was able to solve all three in time. I applied through LinkedIn posting. I applied via Klicken It was a virtual process. Some case study for coding round. psuedo code for kmeans PostFix To Prefix Ninja has been given a Postfix expression and he needs your help in converting it to Prefix expression. You should know both the bruteforce solution and the optimal one.Tip 5 : When you solve a Question try to learn as much possible from a single Question for eg if you try to solve a Tree question then it is good to know both the iterative and recursive solution as sometimes Interviewer may introduce some constraints that due to huge test case recursive solution is not possible.Tip 6 : 3-4 days before the interview start preparing using interviewbit as it contains all the important questions topic wise. Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes. ML,DL fundamental models. Q4. In this. We empower our 160 million strong monthly active user community to share their opinions, record their lives and make new friends - all within the comfort of their language of choice. @dell Has anyone here worked in Dell Financial a services (DFS) previously or current time? Object detection, Deep learning models theory and use cases, Software Development Engineer (SDE) II (3), The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. Two days later, I received an email from HR saying that I cleared coding round and shortlisted for Onsite-Interview process. Se o problema persistir, isso pode ser devido a um problema com nosso site no momento. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. 39% candidates got the interview through other sources. He couldn't understand my work due to his lack of knowledge and in the end asked a random probability question out of nowhere. 3rd Year student pursuing BTech. Refresh the page, check Medium 's site status, or find something. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. Weiter zum Hauptinhalt LinkedIn. A more design & layout-friendly approach to make your website intuitively fit with all types of devices. I applied online. The DSA Interview Round lasted for around 60 minutes. and was interviewed before Jan 2022. The process took 4 weeks. Huge Red flag. He (looked) uninterested since the start and was not even cooperative. Your task is to return a sorted sequence of ARR in non-descending order with help of the merge sort algorith, Q1. Questions from deep learning and machine learning fundamentals. I don't recall his name. Non siamo riusciti a elaborare la tua richiesta. I interviewed at ShareChat. LDA I applied online. The interviewer was more interested in understanding the way I think than the concepts I know. On December 27, 2021, HR sent me an email with a HackerEarth Coding assessment link. Aug 2021 - Present1 year 8 months. 1. For the past 4 months, we have been meticulously building a certification program | 14 commentaires sur LinkedIn How many rounds? No doubt Leetcode is good in terms of UI, Test cases and Easy to use but Interviewbit is more organised. We empower our 160 million strong monthly active user community to share their opinions, record their lives and make new . They delayed the whole process. The difficulty of the problems was 2 Leetcode Medium Level problems + 1 Leetcode Hard Level problem. I am the proud first holder of ShareChat for Business & Moj certificate! Hope you all are doing great. Competitors: Unknown. I have total 8 YOE. Test Description/Instruction as Mentioned on the portal and mail :1) The test will consist of 3 algorithmic problems.2) The test time is 1.5 hours in which you will need to solve the 3 problems. LLD of Google Drive and inline editing of document. For the past 4 months, we have been meticulously building a certification program | 14 Kommentare auf LinkedIn. 2 LeetCode medium problem. 1. Akshat also derives immense sense of fulfilment by mentoring peers or seekers on Product, Business, Career or even life . I recently applied in sharechat and cleared 4 technical round and reached to hiring manager round. For each edge, you are given three values (ui, vi, wi) where ui, Key Sales Manager - Agency Business Interview Questions, Q1. Consulting Firm: Capital One first round full time job interview. The process took 4 weeks. I recently applied in sharechat and cleared 4 technical round and reached to hiring manager round.Hiring manager was so so so arrogant. Medium-hard questions. outlook, culture etc. Introducing container queries! I got to know about about the pathetic nature of the people there. I applied through a recruiter. Due to their unprofessional behavior, I did not proceed with the final round. Common stages of the interview process at ShareChat according to 69 Glassdoor interviews include: Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. I applied through a recruiter. There were three rounds and each of the rounds was rescheduled many times. After 910 days I received a call from the recruiter for my interview process. read about FAISS A tag already exists with the provided branch name. Q2. Last interview was again a 60 minute round, but it was more of a theoretical questioning round. How could you use hashtags on Sharechat to drive engagement? Show your interest in the company and the required tech stack for the role. Mathematically explain why mode collapse happen (Explaining by English was apparently not a data scientist way). Formula for KL-divergence The whole interview process was stretched due to the "rescheduling business," and the talent acquisition person gave lame lies for that. The round started with a quick introduction with the interviewer. Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at ShareChat as 43.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.08 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Background check. It was incorporated on 8 January 2015. Find average n days retention for all users given the user ID, date and activity table. Mohalla Tech, the parent company of leading short video app Moj and vernacular social media platform ShareChat, on Thursday, said it has raised $502 million (about Rs 3,726 crore) in its Series E funding round, taking the valuation to a little over $2.1 billion. Got a call from sharechat regarding an SDE1 opening, had just one interview which was PSDS. Last month we hosted a Womens Health Webinar for our associates and their family members. Had good interview experience. CGI has an opening as " CGI Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers As Java Full Stack Engineer For BE BTech/ME/MTech " for jobseekers like you. 3. Sorry, but it will be your unlucky day. 1 Hour Round - 2 DSA problems to be solved Competitors:Meta, Meesho, ByteDanceCreate Comparison. Ruined my interview because of her. Hike Interview Experience | Set 5 Article Contributed By : GeeksforGeeks Vote for difficulty Article Tags : Hike During that time, I was in the final round of Amazon, but I accepted the Sharechat offer instead. Screening interview. I used map and binary search still all test cases not passed. But interviewer in HLD round started asking LLD and kind of machine coding round. Advanced ML: 25 horses, find 5 fastest horses, with the constraint that you're only allowed to race 5 horses at a time. and was interviewed before Nov 2020. Na maioria das vezes, esse problema pode ser For the past 4 months, we have been meticulously building a certification program | 14 comentarios en LinkedIn I actually took around 4045 minutes in solving problem 1. Questions were based on tree, DP and binary search, HLD - Design Cric Info persiste, potrebbe essersi verificato un guasto momentaneo del nostro sito. I myself have done all the Interviewbit Questions multiple times. 2. Round duration - 60 MinutesThe product round tested me on problem-solving, product, and guesstimate.

Rarest Scotty Cameron Putters, Satans Slaves Calder Valley, Hunting Camps For Sale In Lycoming County, Pa, King Ranch Board Of Directors, North Carolina Section 8 Waiting List Open, Articles S

sharechat interview experience

We're Hiring!
error: