rudest celebrity encounters

Still, there's enough evidence to prove Grande isn't the most polite celebrity out there. Whatever the case, these terrible encounters with rude stars will make you gasp. 7 Mel Gibson. While promoting his new film at the time, "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" The late-night star went on to claim, "I went to see U2 and Pierce Brosnan was with some friends here, and they left halfway through the gig to go off. If you or anyone you know is having suicidal thoughts, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline by dialing 988 or by calling 1-800-273-TALK (8255). A day later the cleaning company that employed me at the hotel called and said that Ms. Lopez had complained. All good, all good. He called me a butthead because I didn't laugh at his cruel joke. For his part, Anthony Bourdain appeared on the HBO showas a member of a panel in 2011, sharing his thoughts on food and sex. So my husband and I went for it. She refused a picture with me, but I feel it was because of what I asked her. It was a whole ordeal. Bond said she wasn't impressed by "Knocked Up" director Judd Apatow and his long-time wife, "This is 40" actress Leslie Mann, rating her experience with them an unappetizing 1/10. 'She was not really friendly to anybody and just . Jennifer Lawrence labeled herself "incredibly rude." The 30-year-old actor isn't exactly friendly in fan encounters. My dad was pissed and told his friends it was time to go, and the bartender stopped them on their way out. "I think she does have a little bit of a diva thing going on," the TV hostrevealed around that time(via theDaily Mail). We asked PEOPLE's Community users to share their best celebrity encounters and they delivered. "No, I heard this story did she really say it? Kylie said, 'I dont do pictures while Im eating.' Shady McGrady". But he never tipped us he even elbowed his wife when she tried to and he never looked at anyone or said hi to them the entire time he was at the restaurant. Grant had brought a young girl to a pub and when she wasn't let in because she didn't have a proper ID, Grant began yelling at the bouncer, "Do you know who I am?" And he is in no way looking to reach outside, or even look outside, of that bubble, in an empathetic way. in the history of the NBA. Not every celebrity can say they hold the heartwarming title of "Hollywood's Nice Guy,"like industry vetTom Hanks and so-called "internet boyfriend" Keanu Reeves. 33. When she met her idol, actressCatherine Zeta-Jones, she excitedly told the star, her idol, "I want to be an actress too!" One of the worst celebrity encounters was when a fan . ", "Randy Jackson was invited to a telethon hosted by a hospital for children with disabilities (where my little sister lived until she passed away). Wait, what? The celebrity interview is a fraught affair. Unforgivable. SHARE. She received at least six FAMAS . She blankly stared at me while Jordyn and her assistant Victoria had their heads down, trying not to laugh. "I was blindsided. by White people on Facebook still talking about Anthony Bourdain.". How did Chaserespond? Keep in mind, i was NINE YEARS OLD. It all started when "Modern Family's" Eric Stonestreet shared a series of texts from his mom, Jamey, on Instagram in 2014. ", "I was working security for MTV Beach House in the summer of 2002, where Ja Rule and a group of other people were upstairs in the green room of the beach house. When a fan asked who his rudest celebrity encounter had been, Spencer Pratt definitely didn't disappoint, sharing a surprising reveal on TikTok with some pretty strong words about Lisa Kudrow . That's not enuff? showed up on this thing. Spectators reported that he also suggested that she try out for The Biggest Loser. She, on the other hand, gives me this absolute death glare, grabs him by the arm, and goes, 'Jordin. One celebthis pop star apparently rubbed the wrong way? Bennett Spencer Coat Costs $1,080, 10 Tweets That Costed Celebrities' Losses Worth Millions, The 10 Greatest Billboard Hits Of Nicki Minaj, Ranked, Post Malone Gives Fans Free Shirts After Cancelling Boston Show. He left, and then I finally got my batteries. !itunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lucas-jacob-hour/id1437191344spotify: https://t.co/tNSEgC8Af9Follow u. He ended up dropping his ice cream on the counter and stormed out. As he told The Washington Post, "I'm amazed that Lorne [Michaels] has gone so low. Nicki Minaj can attest to the adage. And he said, 'I cannot sanction your buffoonery.'" ", "I asked Justin Timberlake for an autograph in an elevator. Reporting on what you care about. However, Diaz doesn't see it that way. . I was 6, so I wanted to pet their dogs. JoJo Siwa got candid about her celebrity encounters. "I turn into a huge a**hole." The country's Star for All Seasons Vilma Santos is admired by lots of people. Unfortunately, it seemsthe legendary player's intensity on the court has sometimes translated off of it,as well which huge fan andrapper Chamillionaire realized following an alleged incident with the basketball giantin 2009. To this day, I can't stand her or her music. An American actor, stand-up comedian, singer, musician, and rapper Kel Mitchell made some racist remarks . Rinna detailed her experience to other cast members, and she confronted Hilton about her apparent behaviorwhen the group returned to Beverly Hills. Fler avsnitt av Rudest Celebrity Encounters According to Reddit. "Sharon Tate was very rude to me once. According to Candace Cameron Bure, everything is "all good" between the actress and JoJo Siwa after Siwa pegged her as the "rudest celebrity" she's ever met . Let's GO!' I didn't realize that was the hallway the performers used to exit the room, and as I leaned against the wall crying, Demi Lovato walked out and proceeded to give me an extremely dirty look. "Once I enter a public place, I become incredibly rude," Lawrence dished. 10. She also had people move out of the room before she would come in the room. Spears has numerous rude fan encounter stories under her belt. 20-year-old me had no idea who he was and didn't read either one of his books, so I replied, 'I actually haven't read them I'm just here picking up an extra shift for the store.' Tim Meadows - rude, very disinterested. 2022-03-29 | 1 tim 3 min + We're Joining the Kardashian Church. '", "I used to be a bartender at a hotel, and Vivica A. ", The Rudest Celebrities In Hollywood, According To The Fans Who've Met Them, Chevy Chase Slapped A Longtime Fan In The Face, Catherine Zeta-Jones Demoralized An 8-Year-Old, American Public Figures Who Are National Treasures. Justin Bieber is the king of horriblecelebrity encounters. I was practically crying on the way home." Although their accounts are unverified, these stories are entertaining to read. Here are 14 of the absolute worst stories of celebrity fan encounters. Their first interaction was positive, as the rapper told MTV News, "When I met her, she was so funny and silly. I would'nt really expect a guy with "shat" in his name to be all that nice. He was reportedly made his fans upset a number of time. For most actors, working with Mike Myers would be a dream. ", Some have defended Jones' apparent attitude, however. Jason Momoa. It was over 10 years ago, and I still remember it so clearly. Barbara Hershey. CNN . I still love him. ", "Years ago, us kids waited for Jim Belushi and John Candy after they shot Only the Lonelyin Chicago. So I walked up to her and asked for her autograph, but she walked by and a guy came and said, 'Sorry, now's not a good time!' He's rubbed elbows with all kinds of celebrities, taken to the stage for standup . The most famous story about her happened way back in 1998, so she might be much nicer now. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. We'd usually comp his order since the entire shopping plaza would instantly show up and stack a line out the door and around the corner. Horan was annoyed by them and was caught on video yelling that they were a "shower of c*nts." Scathing review of Kim Kardashian beauty products. He yelled at the PA, and when he turned around to go get him the 'right' water, Ja kicked him in the back of the legs and he went down the stairs. I think he's mellowed out a lot in his old age. She always told me that the rudest celebrity she ever met was Arnold Schwarzenegger. ", While the thought of the two stars fighting for their good side may sound hilarious, we aren't surprised Grande won this round. Awkward! The kicker was when she walked in, they gave away all of my other tables so she didnt have to wait for anything. ", "One time, my mom and little brother (who was 4 years old at the time) were walking through an airport Larry King ran into my little brother and knocked him over, and just continued walking without stopping to say sorry. Whenever the cameras were off, he'd hide in his hotel room and seemed disgusted with the kids he didnt want anything to do with them. Ya know how hes super nice and sweet on TV and says he loves meeting his fans? Met celebrities that've been so rude, you wouldn't believe how many rare encounters dude I even meet hobo johnson & lil tecca in the same week dude in Houston 04 Mar 2023 16:32:20 Minaj also seemingly tweetedabout the singer, "All I do is compliment u. He said something fucked-up, which was my dad wasn't 'raising me right.' ", Someone who disagreed with Grande's claim? The latter beef started in Aspen, Colorado, where Hilton reportedly berated Richards in front of Rinna. Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. And then saying that you've been bullied? While Sandler awkwardly laughed at the remark, he then tried offering up his own two cents to the young starlet. E! I was fucking 6. Justin Bieber has a huge fan following and that comes with a huge responsibility. So, the restaurant went out of their way to make her party this certain type of bread [off the menu], only to have them not show up. Little Ariana comes over, I feel like 'bing,' elbow in my side, I'm like, 'What's going on?' Prince. Aww! Since the incident, the actor has been banned from all Nobu Matsuisha locations. Corden explained that he had gone to a U2 concert with his wife and friends and that Brosnan had . That December, Rinna shared with ET, "I saw Kathy last night, and we had a lovely chat. Rosie Perez and Jennifer Lopez worked together on "In Living Color" in the early '90s Perez was a choreographer for the sketch comedy show and even fought for Lopez, who appeared in over 60 episodes, to get her big break as a Fly Girl.

Christopher Nelson Real Estate, Hooper Funeral Home Inverness Fl, Articles R

We're Hiring!
error: