rahim grant ciera harp video

A jury found Harp guilty of murdering Rahim Grant. She says the whole situation has left her heart-broken. In fact, it changed the whole scenario of the case. He was born in Fayetteville, Georgia in 1989 and started making music when he was just 3 and a half years old. Police also told Channel 2 Action News in the videos, Harp can be heard screaming that Grant had been beating her for years. The murder suspect is Ciera Harp, 29, the. Aaron Smith Found Murdered on Serene Campground, A First Look at the Murder of Aaron Smith. I remember turning around and I saw my daughter and I grabbed her and I just ran. Grant caught his entire murder on video. By his 20s, he was an established hip hop artist and producer in Atlanta. Read the full story at https://bit.ly/3zPTb98SUBSCRIBE: youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=channel2actionnewsABOUT WSB-TV CHANNEL 2 ACTION NEWS:WSB-TV Channel 2 Action News is your home for breaking news, live video, traffic, weather and your guide to everything local for Atlanta and North Georgia.CONNECT WITH WSB-TV:Visit the WSB-TV Channel 2 Action News WEBSITE: wsbtv.comLike WSB-TV Channel 2 Action News on FACEBOOK: facebook.com/wsbtv/ Follow WSB-TV Channel 2 Action News on TWITTER: twitter.com/wsbtvFollow WSB-TV Channel 2 Action News on INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/wsbtv/ She said. When police arrived on the scene they found Harp hysterical and incoherent. "I was not in my right state of mind. It all came to a head on December 29, 2017. She also called for Harp to be sterilized to prevent any more children being born., Thurmond said to her daughter: You murdered Rahim. Yall see this? Channel 2's Tom Jones, who has covered this case from the beginning, was inside the courtroom where Ciera Harp learned her fate. Ciera Harp, 29, was scheduled to be sentenced Wednesday after a jury found her guilty of malice murder and aggravated assault on May 22, AJC.com previously reported. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. An aspiring Georgia rapper was murdered late last year and his baby mama is being accused as the murder suspect. According to officers who reviewed the video, Grant pleaded to Harp for water and asked to hug his daughter after being shot by Harp 7 times. Grants mother,Geraldine Grant Bryson, says she told her son to record everything not knowing hed end up recording his own murder. At 10:50 p.m. on Dec. 29, 2017, a woman called 911, saying Harp had shown up at her door bleeding profusely from multiple stab wounds. Ciera was pregnant and gave birth to a baby girl, with Rahim being the father.According to Rahims mother, Geraldine Grant Bryson, Ciera was obsessed with Rahim and had a tumultuous and volatile relationship with him. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. I told him get the video, record it and lay the phone down, she recalled. Harp was convicted of malice murder and aggravated assault May 22 in the Dec. 29 shooting death of. 2023 Cinemaholic Inc. All rights reserved. It kept on recording and captures Harp screaming that Grant had abused her for four years. CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. A woman found guilty of murdering her child's father has been sentenced to 125 yearsyears in prison. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. 2023 Cox Media Group. Get an all-access pass to never-before-seen content, free digital evidence kits, and much more! (Below: Savannah Police Chief addresses recent shootings) But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. 2023 Cox Media Group. An autopsy of Grants body soon showed he had been shot seven times, according to WSB. On the show, it was stated that just two months after their meeting, Ciera spiked Rahims drink, after which they had sex. Rahim Grant was shot and killed at an apartment on Lake Ridge Parkway in Clayton County on Dec. 29th. thegrio.com Atlanta rapper recorded his own murder on his cellphone The mother of rapper Rahim Grant told Channel 2 Action News that her son complained to her about the mother of his child Ciera Harp. Adrienne Thurmond appeared in a Clayton County, Georgia courtroom during the sentencing hearing of her daughter Ciera Harp, 29, and asked the judge to hand down the strictest sentence possible after she was convicted of the murder of Rahim Grant. It seemed like an open and shut case when Harp told authorities that she only shot Grant after he attacked her with a knife, but new cellphone video evidence seems to contradict her story of domestic abuse. He died of his injuries. "I don't care if I go to jail for the rest of mylife," Harp said in the video. It all came to a head on December 29, 2017. Grant falls to the floor. Home | About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy, 2022 Gossip On This LLC. Grant's mother, Geraldine Grant Bryson, previously said Harp was obsessed . "Mrs. Grant Bryson, I am truly, truly sorry.". Its unbelievable. A member of SheKnows Media Entertainment. Her uncle, Ted Thurmond, would later testify that she grew up in an abusive environment, according to Atlanta NBC-affiliate WXIA-TV. Wherever you went chaos and trouble were sure to follow. That story fell apart when police were finally able to unlock Grants phone and view the recording. It broke my heart. A Clayton County judge handed down 29-year-old Ciera Harp's sentence Wednesday morning. . Wherever you went chaos and trouble were sure to follow., [RELATED:Mother goes off on killer daughter during dramatic sentencing]. In the recording, he is heard begging for water and wanting to see his daughter before he dies. Police said Rahim Grant was murdered on Dec. 29 at an apartment in Clayton County after he was shot seven times. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. He heeded his mothers advice and took out his phone, laid it next to him and begin recording without Harps knowledge. By using this website, you accept the terms of our Visitor Agreement and Privacy Policy, and understand your options regarding Ad Choices. She said she was drunk the night of the murder . Grant was able to capture footage of his murder and the rappers baby mama 29-year-old Ciera Harp is seen in the video shooting him to death. It's hard to find but if you look up ciera harp or Rahim grant on YouTube you can find clips of each video. In the footage, which lasts several minutes, Grant can be heard begging Harp for water and asking to give his daughter hug. Ciera apologized to Rahims mother while in court. A little pocket knife. Grants murder went unsolved for weeks until police were eventually able to get Harp to give themthe password to Grants phone, where they found the shocking videos. There is no way anybody would believe this," said Grant Bryson's attorney, Sean Joyner. On that night, Ciera went to their neighbor profusely bleeding, with her daughter in tow. She was combative. Harp wouldnt tell investigators what had happened. However, they finally got the passcode from Harp. Grant was able to capture footage of his murder and the rapper's baby mama 29-year-old Ciera Harp is seen in the video shooting him to death. "I just want her to realize that you just don't go around killing people," she said. Ciera Harp, 30, asked the Clayton County court for leniency during her sentencing hearing in the murder of her child's father, Rahim Grant.But she was caught on video, just before the shooting, saying she didn't care if she was going to jail for life.Now she is.Judge Robert Mack sentenced her to 125 years.See more in the video above. However, they finally got the passcode from Harp. Police said Rahim Grant was murdered on Dec. 29 at an apartment in Clayton County after he was shot seven times. In December 2017, Grant was planning an extensive tour. Investigation Discoverys Deadly Women: Tainted Love explores Rahims death at the hands of Ciera Harp as one of three heinous acts of violence that are featured on the show. A Clayton County judge sentenced 29-year-old Ciera Harp Wednesday morning. Ciera was pregnant and gave birth to a baby girl, with Rahim being the father. Grant's warning came true. CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. The mother of a local rapper toldChannel 2 Action News the accused killer was obsessed with her son. Tainted Love is the first episode of Season 14. All Rights Reserved. GoFundMe for my wife MS: https://gofund.me/3fa512a7BE MY FRIEND: Tiktok: Navyvet2k20 Buy my merch! https://teespring.com/stores/joels-store-24 and https://streamlabs.com/patriotnewslive/merchJoin my only fans \\Channel: https://onlyfans.com/joelsnewsandviews or http://qanonfortrump.locals.com Add me on Instagram: instagram.com/ifuckwithjoel Add me on Twitter: @jnewsandviews Add me on Facebook: Joel's News and Viewshttps://www.buymeacoffee.com/jcrimestories$ Cash App: $joelsnewsandviews (please participate in the $5 Challenge to keep our channel alive)Email: Joshua.joel.davis@gmail.comAddress: Joshua Joel Davis PO Box 523 Jesup, GA 31545 She flew into jealous rages. Check out never-before-seen content, free digital evidence kits, and much more! CNN Ciera Harp Prosecutors say Grant recorded himself on his phone as Harp shot him multiple times over the span of 13 minutes. Harp was sentenced to 125 years in prison in June 2019, according to WSB-TV. But their relationship is one-sided, so Ciera tries to make it more than sex and attempts to get into his life, even drugging him and getting pregnant. Within months, Grant and Harps relationship went from professional to romantic, and Harp eventually became pregnant with Grants child. Harp was convicted of malice murder and aggravated assault May 22 in the Dec. 29 shooting death of Rahim Grant. Mrs. Grant Bryson, I am truly, truly sorry. In June 2019, Ciera was sentenced to a total of 125 years behind bars. During the court proceedings, Harps mother, Adrienne Thurmond, was one of the most vocal supporters of Harp receiving a serious sentence. Angel Grant is currently being raised by Geraldine Grant Bryson. Check out never-before-seen content, free digital evidence kits, and much more! Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos], LL Cool J Explains The Meaning Of Pink Cookies In A Plastic Bag On Drink Champs, Joe Budden Comes For Michael B. Jordan In Defense Of Black Women, Twitter's Memory Is Long, Toxic Avengers: Blueface Leaks Alleged Texts From Lil Baby To Chrisean Rock, 15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos], BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway, Twitter Reacts To Will Smith Joking About Chris Rock Slap In New Tik Tok Video, Brandon Smiley Laid To Rest Over The Weekend, Rickey Smiley Shares Photos & Videos. In November 2014, their daughter, Angel Grant, was born. 1:12. On December 29, 2018, Rahim Grant once again found himself in a heated altercation with Ciera Harp. I was not in my right state of mind. As per prison records, she remains incarcerated at Pulaski State Prison in Hawkinsville, Georgia. It became apparent that Grant was ready to end the relationship and move on with his life. His body also showed cuts to his forehead and the back of his shoulder, which occurred before he was shot. I'm gonna try to screen record all of the clips and put them . Harp had no answer for how Grant received the gunshot wound to the top of his head, which would indicate he was already incapacitated at the time. When asked how Grant received his stab wounds, Harp replied, He probably stabbed himself but I didnt stab him.. Police said Rahim Grant was murdered on Dec. 29 of last year at an apartment on Lake Ridge Parkway in Clayton County after he was shot seven times. Rahim Grant was killed by the mother of his child in 2017. Was There Justice in the Bill Beatty Case? For more on this case and others like it, watch "Snapped," airing Sundays at 6/5c on Oxygen,or stream episodes here. Harp was a 24-year-old nightclub promoter when she met rapper, Rahim Grant. Had I not been drunk, it would have never happened. He was on 'Showtime at the Apollo' at age 7, his mother, Geraldine Grant Bryson, told Snapped,airing Sundays at 6/5c on Oxygen. I just want her to realize that you just dont go around killing people, Geraldine Grant Bryson told the news. An investigator who worked on the Ciera Harp case explains why he believes Ciera Harp killed Rahim Grant and when suspicion started to fall on her as the murderer. Rahim is recorded warning her not to shoot because that would put her in prison but Ciera is heard screaming she didnt care. Her blood alcohol level was three times the legal limit and her injuries required immediate medical attention. Ciera's mother had harsh words for her daughter during her trial proceedings. That is when Adrienne Thurmond, read a statement in court to Judge Robert Mack asking for the law to be fully applied to her daughters crime. Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, breaking news, sweepstakes, and more! There were times when there was a lot of physical abuse, there was mental abuse, there was emotional abuse," Thurmond said. You repeatedly hurt the family. Police wouldve never come across the evidence had it not been for Harp giving them Grants password for his phone. He begs for water, then asks to hold his child. He started doing the drums and then he went from there on the microphone. Judge Robert Mack. Though investigators now believed Grants death was more than a simple case of self-defense, they lacked the evidence to charge Harp with murder. Grant also warns Harp that she will go to jail for a long time for killing him. Rahim Grant captured the fatal encounter on video and the footage captured on his cellphone tells a different story. Harp is heard in the video telling Grant that she doesnt care if she spends the rest of her life in jail. Ciera Harp, 29, will spend the rest of her life behind bars for shooting and killing her baby daddy, Rahim Grant. Ciera is heard screaming at Rahim, claiming he abused her for the past four years, while she shot Rahim multiple times in front of their daughter. A cellphone video recording blew the case wide open, eventually sealing the murderers fate. Get The Latest Music and Entertainment News On Your Phone WSBTV reports that Harp [] You need to come up and you need to turn them in. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. It still feels like Im in a dream and I cant wake up, Geraldine Grant Bryson told Jones. At the neighbors home, investigators found a Ruger LCP .380 pistol which Harp had brought with her. However, Cieras uncle painted a sympathetic picture of her, saying she had suffered physical, mental, and sexual abuse at a young age. Would love your thoughts, please comment. It aired on June 17, 2021. He was on 'Showtime at the Apollo' at age 7, his mother, Geraldine Grant Bryson, told, Ciera Harp was born in 1989 and had a troubled life. He heeded his mother's advice and took out his phone, laid it next to him and begin. Home | About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy, 2022 Gossip On This LLC. The abusive episodes became so bad that Grant was told by his mother, Geraldine Grant Bryson to use his phone to record when she became abusive. Grant Bryson told investigators Harp was obsessed with Grant, who only maintained a relationship with her in the interest of seeing his child. I dont remember how anything started, Harp says in her videotaped interview, which was obtained by Snapped.. The death of a promising young rapper that was thought to be a result of self-defense soon turned out to be cold-blooded murder. Local rapper recorded his own murder using cell phone, police say Police say Rahim Grant was murdered on Dec. 29 of last year at an apartment on Lake Ridge Parkway in Clayton County after he was shot seven times. Grants mother was happy with the sentence. Link your TV provider to stream full episodes and live TV. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". Copyright 2023 Interactive One, LLC. Grants mother said that was not true and Harps mother did what other mothers with children who commit crimes refuse to do. Cieras mother had harsh words for her daughter during her trial proceedings.

Rossi M92 Parts, Can You Use Magic Shaving Powder On Your Vag, Articles R

We're Hiring!
error: