prophecy of tsunami on east coast

Others will cause minimal damage, and will be more akin to signs denoting great changes in America. I just wish that I prepared sooner. Based on the maps, a 300 wave would just about the center of Greenville, florida (the entire state) would be an overwash! The wave along the east coast of the Americas (N&S) will not be equal. Isaiah 24:1 Behold, the Lord lays the earth waste, devastates it, distorts its surface and scatters its inhabitants., Job 9:5-6 It is God who removes the mountains, they know not how, When He overturns them in His anger; Who shakes the earth out of its place, And its pillars tremble., Psalms 46:2 though the earth should change and though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea., Revelation 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, nd the earth will be shaken from its place.. The direction of the wave, and the landscape will determine the effects more than simple elevation. As with any oncoming disaster, TIME is your best friend. People throughout the US and other countries have been having these dreams and more frequently. Hmmm, its 2021 and I dont think this prophecy came true. In the event of the near Puerto Rico predicted asteroid hit any prognosticators on how Sebring will fare ? Dont you dare say GLOBAL WARMING. ITS BS! The length of warning is directly related to how far away your location is from the seismic event . All the salt water that will go into the rivers and some lakes will kill a lot of fish. I was told as a child that when a dream repeats itself is to be taken as a warning and the repetition means that it will come to pass. Fortunately events like this are very very rare but its always good to understand the risks. It doesnt matter if you can swim or not. Communications Tests for the East and Gulf Coast in Conjunction . God bless. Has very interesting videos on America & tsunmais & earthquakes. florida will be hit hardespecially the coast..maimi etc.. even the gulf coast. I live in NC butthe City I live in has decent elevation and is not on your map. Paulsboro, NJ is toast. :-), Yes, because you need to get off the island regardless of the issues. Thats it. There were tons of happy families riding all the rides at the amusement park and they seemed oblivious to anything else going on except the fun they were having. Found this. As the author points out, these are not inundation charts, these are altitude charts. Would it travel that far ? He is not a doomsdayer and has accurately been predicting volcanoes. Do you have a way to contact? Tips on how to survive?? Long Island sound in front of us. The earthquakes are getting shallower as the magma moves up to the surface. Lots of news out about it. Certainly not in a vehicle. The tide on the Virginia coast rises and falls about 1-3 feet twice a day at the NOAA reference stations. We live in New Mexicolots of beach, but not much water. Also, do choose a stable, strong building, like the one world trade in Manhattan. what is the likelihood that east orange/ Montclair area would be affected? I recall an episode of How The States Got Their Shapes that covered everything you just mentionedeven the fact that many refer to these individuals as massholes. Im on the Gulf Coast of Florida, according to your map, we are doomed. I live in Ocala, Florida, which is in the center of the State, a place where people go to, during hurricanes. News from comet Ison: What I am giving you is a simple supposition of what could or possible see occurring by using simple deduction. What are your thoughts? your gonna have wet feet for sure lol He does now, thank goodness. They have been working on this since the COVID lockdown was initiated and the workers were without masks and ignored the 6 foot social distance rule as if it did not apply to them. Then I saw a Golden Lamb walking from the city of New York towards me. Only about one meteotsunami wave a year exceeds 2 feet in height, large enough to cause the injuries and destruction experienced in New Jersey. Praying that other folks are doing this too. I have modeled several layers of elevation of the East Coast to illustrate various height scenarios of tsunami versus geography as it travels inland. @ Melissa, I live in Arcadia, Florida and am not planning to buy any flotation devices (which would be useless as the debris would collapse anything anyway). A real simulation would be interesting. How does ANYBODY think they have the right to keep a Tsunami from destroying property and killing people!!! Philadlphia will be hit by the tsunami, but not as bad as Miami and the southern states. I will still be protecting My refuges, even against such a tsunami." Tuesday, October 11, 2011 I live in the gulf west side of southern florida. Change), You are commenting using your Twitter account. I live in Ridley park pa in Delaware county would it be effected im about half hour away from philadelphia i live closer to delaware. We are in the last days. Protection against lightning strike. You posted this back in 2016, so youve had plenty of time to locate OUT OF FLORIDA to higher ground. So, when those earthquakes started rattling off over there, it made me think of this old article with the maps. I am not an expert on this subject, but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that type of event, event happenstance, energy, sea floor topography, and shoreline/land topography all contribute to this play of how fast it travels, how high the wave height will be once it approaches the shoreline, how far inland it travels, and how many lives will be affected and/or lost. Agreed, mostly, but a 100 tsunami wave, 1 mile inland, and 43 elevation climb in NC where their are usually very few mountain between. (Sorry, Ken. Govt gonna save us. Would it reach as far as the mountains? (f$/}9V"x He is a just and Holy God. I highly doubt that it would traverse the state. While they are not much more than a sand bar, would they still not alleviate some if a large waves energy? I cant seem to find my county on the maps. These items should already be packed and either in your trunk or ready to grab at a moments notice. I think that its a warning. I am prescient. NB There is no passing in our barycentric orbit (as trains pass), but our two Suns may coincidentally pass through the same plane, i.e. Tsunami effects were measured in Antarctica, on the west coasts of India and of Vancouver Island, South America, and in coastal East and South Africa. I recall that 200 300 feet were exemplified. There is no getting out once people starting freaking out. NYC will be unlivable as stores run out of food and people begin robbing. Youll probably say Ohh but NASA and our government would tell us! Seriously? Hopefully you were able to get out of there. Sadly my favorite state Florida will be completely gone because its barely above sea level :( Id honestly get away from there! In 2018 I had a dream that I was on the East Coast at an amusement park. As we are not close to the galactic plane, any such passing through a magnetic plane into reversed polarity (for Earth) would have to be due to a very strong field of a solar binary companion and if such a binary companion exists, there is a conspiracy to hide it. Also in the aforementioned volcano dream, there were tubes dug into and under the large volcano that some might use as escape. Anyone have any idea if this area is safe in the event of a mega tsunami? remember that the locks were built over a century ago and it connects to all of the great lakes so would ohio be affected by this 300 foot wave via the great lakes? There were many people on the coast, and as I looked out to the horizon, I suddenly saw the waves approaching. However northwestern new jersey is very mountainous and is a safe haven, although like Out of NJ says, the nuclear plants could cause problems. Theres a huge number of people who live there. I would go to the top of a building or hill with a height of at least 350 feet. New Bedford, Mass has a movable sea wall that they roll out for storms. I wonder what kind of expertise/training you have? Lets say one gets away 100-150 miles from their origin point. North Florida is more rocky and sturdy underneath but still could sink. The article was written as a heads-up that it could happen, given the Canary Islands history. Dont go anywhere in CA or anywhere near the New Madrid fault line. I think we believer have to just stay in prayer and in the word and asking God to lead us in what we are to be doing. The Mountains there might stop you?!!! Enjoy your trip! Why the news have not mention any of this? So technically saying, if a tsunami was to come inland, it would also push a lot of junk inland, desolating the area..its a lot to take in consideration on a situation like this. To prepare, presume one is either in or out of the inundation zone, and if in, how would one get out? ), so use common sense and critical thinking to weed through some of the BS. You dont have time to react. Yeah even though I live in the mountains a nuclear meltdown would be really bad. There is a 100% chance that part of the Canary Islands will collapse and cause a tsunami. Eight years later, 2021, a swarm of earthquakes are rattling the Canary Islands sparking fears of a volcanic eruption. I live inland in Alexandria, VA about 7 miles from the Potomac River. I m in Hollywood,Fl 3 mins from me is Ft. Lauderdale. I pray who ever reads this, it is not too late for you to pray to God to come into your heart today! BUT GEE WHIZ.. it is SUPER important to know how to see where YOU ARE on a MAP. If we were hit by a 300 foot wave, our cities, road, electrical grid, and building would be destroyed. Sub and get alerts. There would be tensions between the locals and the refugees over resources, land, and values (locales socially conservative) (refugees socially liberal mainly).The economic trouble afterwards would be really bad. and the several other fault lines down that river and in north west Tn. The NWS National Tsunami Warning Center (NTWC) and coastal NWS Weather . Im only 15 miles as the crow flies from the ocean and only about 100 ft above sea level. Are there more numbers on the boxes that I missed? God showed me it was going to massive. Thank you! Lets say that I hear a tsunami is coming and people are evacuating via road air water etc. Be prepared but not for a flood (yet). The once you cross you are on another peninsula that will take how long to flood? Its not even on the main stream news which I know is lame. Dennis . I am in Nokomis Fla , although its not mentioned , I do see many more sinkholes , the earth is expanding ..we see this in the earths plates ,looking back in history ..this has caused tsunamis . People are reading too much into this, THANK YOU for scientifically based TRUTH! Ohhh and look up Illuminati card game! It is the tallest mountain in all of Florida. The Elite know and I believe they give signs for the smart ones to notice and give them a small chance. With axis shift at every major quake, and pole reversal which has already begun, its not the CO2, people. My date in my phone is very troubling.. Estimates of between 5 and 7+ minutes duration as the break goes from one end to the other. You will not be able to leave with 3 hours notice as 100 million attempt to do the same. The La Palma volcano started erupting at the weekend, it's the volcano that can wipe out the West Indies and a large section of east coast of America. Amazing? The ministers include Rick Joyner, Bob Jones, and Paul Keith Davis. Estimates are that it would take the wave 7 to 9 hours to reach the East Coast. Been thinking of moving further inland but not sure as to where yet. While another tsunami may be more compressed (in frequency) and be thrust forward very quickly while traveling a long distance inland (remember Japan?). Reston, Gainesville, Manassas, Haymarket. Were shown signs something is coming EVERY SINGLE DAY. That Volcano on La Palma is ERUPTING NOW!!! Funny thing is, the anomalous horizon immediately caught my eye and I quickly deduced what was afoot. God Bless YOU ALL! A volcano has erupted on the Spanish Canary Island of La Palma, prompting unfounded fears that a so-called mega-tsunami could be headed to the East Coast of the United States. Problem with that is the power grid probably will fail with that much power being drawn. Monstrous landslide expected to fall into Pacific off Big Island of Hawaii. But Im prepared just in case. I live in Paulsboro too. I lived in Bridgeport and I being trying to search places to I can try to have a plan for my family . Seriously? It stood in front of me and I saw the sun seating upon its crest and I felt as if my spirit melted of terror inside me. All of the West has suffered long term drought save a few places. I live in East Orange New Jersey and am a little frightened because of the close proximity to NYC. He told me so. I just had to do that.) Literally miles of sloping mountain flank are on fire. But Boston would be history. It will cover 3 continents, on east coast of USA . 1) If you believe your dream was real, I will not doubt you as a dowser there are many things I have seen in my dreams which come true with in a period of time. UPDATE: I first published this article during 2013. Many blessing. Makes sense just trying to find sources and data. The mere fact of the many hundreds of dreams that people have had, including myself, about an East Coast tsunami is proof enough.But the question remains as to how and when. Surfs up bro! Google Hilina Slump. On one same wreck, at another time, there was a four foot wave on the surface but it its lower orbital aspect was thrashing me back and forth at 110 ft. What that means is that the wave REALLY wanted to be deeper, (probably another 10-20 ft) but its forward movement was impacting the sand and I was caught in the surge. Im over 60, husband severely disabled. Last year 2018 the Lord answered that question and we are moving to WV. As you know, micronovae or energy waves cannot affect the currently accelerating change of Earths magnetic poles and field strength, so really they should be recognised as distractions (bunk). If you havent gotten OUT of FL. We ceased to be one nation under God when we legalize abortion, killing millions of babies a year. thats not a fun scenario either. My cynicism grows the more comments I read on this article. I can go on and on, but I think you get the point. Also, some of these prophecies may not have a literal fulfillment in the form of an actual tsunami. I just bought a RV because I kept feeling like I NEEDED to be mobile. The tsunami will sweep across the east coast of the United States. I live in Chelmsford, MA. Pay attention not only to weather radios, but scanners which monitor activity of first response organizations as they often will get the information in advance of the public. Yes wondering how far inland it will travel. Please dont think this is a joke!But always be prepared to drive from the destruction of the Tsunami and please keep your self right with the Lord and pray for the knowledge of what will happen. When is your dream saying now so I can prepare fully? Wow, we are in derby ct just left and up from new haven. Being aware of your own geographical risks is the first step recognizing that there IS as risk. I live here with my family and im concern. The solution is simpleslaughter the unrepentant, wicked, and Satan worshiping Luciferian globalist elite and their guards and get their property. I hope I am wrong. That is my plan and need to be done soon.. best wishes. (Cumbre Vieja is a volcanic ridge on the volcanic ocean island of La Palma in the Canary Islands.). I am about 30 mins north of portland,me will the tsunami reach me.God Bless us all.Amen. I been praying what I should do with what Ive seen.. and it was not too longer after, I went back and read my note on my phone where I had wrote down and dated and timed my dream.. ok my dream happened on 7/16/19 5:15am.. but when I went back to look at my note in my phone.. the date I wrote was 11/16/19 5:15am.. part of what has me staying on all this is I think the Lord had me stumble across Perry Stone a few months before my dream.. silver fox says; People forget that God is in control of all thingsman has no power to do anything. Oh, well. Walt Disney Worlds Disney Springs has a helium balloon ridecapable of holding dozens of people in its gondola400 feet or so high. God bless you all and get right with God. I am in Langhorne. Or ten. Water intersecting water absorbs energy. I dont think you or I would be safe. The island of La Palma in the Canary Islands is at risk of undergoing a large landslide, which could cause a tsunami in the Atlantic Ocean. God bless. I just watched the movie The Impossible about the 2004 earthquake and am scared if this mega tsunami comes I will get wiped out. It is the oscillation of our Sun (in its 24k orbit with its dual) above/below the galactic plane (and respective magnetic field polarity) that flips the Earth every 12k. We need to know exactly where God would have us - and be listening to Him. In fact, after this tsunami, the map of the territory of the USA will change. Hi Emergency nutritonal and high energy food items for the short term can be peanut butter, crackers, raisins and trail mixes, granola bars. Thank you. Good info, we always talked about whether a tsunami would reach us. Even a little rain and were screwed But per-say if a tsunami hit the east coast and doesnt make it the whole way across , are there any faults or dangers of the Gulf of Mexico ? In addition, the weight of all of that water could make Florida sink as there is not much underneath Florida except caves, caverns, honeycombed caves, aquifers, etc. Also, youre right about the driving habits of that other particular state ;), New Jersey was cut off too. I would assume that the entire Cape Cod area would be devestated by god forbid such an event. Problem with that is there would have to be plywood on each side of the concrete when it is poured and there is not enough plywood. All posts there are by NOAA, NASA. For the sake of argument. What would be the timeline for the recession of the water at the levels shown in the maps? is that 10 feet under water? If a tsunami hits Anywhere, Florida the best thing you could do is try to get to a boat or surf-board and aim it at Mexico!!! I also saw a documentary on television regarding the same subject. This would primarily be an east-coast event. %PDF-1.4 What happens when one of them has an accident ? I want to know, I live like 50 kl off the shore but I live near the Delaware river like 5 min Do u think that the tsunami gets here?? The entire coastline from Alaska down to Mexico was going to be destroyed, and a part of California that juts out to the West on the ocean will be . Although certainly devastating to the entire coastline and probably many tens of miles inland, it would lose impact the further inland it travels. BE SAFE!! But the wave might be atomic energy. Are they on yellow alert right now? God Bless, Lisa. The prevailing theory from the 70s have been that an volcano eruption (and related earthquakes) in the Canary Islands will produced a tsunami that will travel to the east coast with a 100 foot wave. My family is located there. I pray for all of you to find refuge in him because he is the only true way. Its far more complex than that. About 25 miles away from new york city it is all mountainous and rural (400-1800 feet in elevation). Cayce gave the future U.S. map regions. Without knowing those three criteria it would be impossible to predict. The only thing you are leaving out is harbor or valley compression. Everyone was running & fleaing for their lives heading upward to the mountains. If we look up at the direction of the sun with our telescopes, it is practically impossible to detect anything coming our way. Railways offer great tonnage capacity for very narrow rights of ways vs. rubber tire infrastructure. There have been relatively few geologic events in the last few thousand years, there in the past have been huge shifts in the earths crust. Did you find any maps of potentially innundated nuclear facilities? A few nights ago there was a dream of surviving very burnt and twelve nuclear clouds hanging in the air. Are you still in NJ? As I see it anyone off the East Coast can relax regarding Tsunami. They show how water came in on roads and modern infrastructure. I live about Fremont, N.H., about 15 miles inland as the crow flies. Topography is paramount. It depends. Im in Charlotte NC Im in far enough right? Rivers will allow Tsunami to move fast and travel most of its landscape. T]K!aP 7sch#!w#W"#_s\l%l )Y6^%8aeqz||SoisJZ'=;<1f*L?{f Someone else mentioned Newark but their question was never answered and Im close to Newark so I would love to hear your thoughts!!! Im not one to fall for these things but I still would like to be prepared. The mountains in Appalachia are no longer a jumble of rocks, but have been worn down over time and covered with forests and glens. Perry describes another vision he had around September 10 (2019) of a huge wave of water coming over a mountain range and flooding into the valleys nearby. We would almost totally get wiped off the map butyou didnt even bother to mention us ON the map, so I guess one of the most densely populated states just doesnt matter that much. Please turn off all non-essential equipment and calmly proceed to the nearest exit, Good morning I did search a few mountains around Fairfield county All submissions will be read but we will share only the ones the Lord leads us to. Luke 6:38 NLT With the scenario given in this article, I believe you would be at a fairly high risk to some damage. Omg, I am in Orlando with my kids until Sat. silver fox says: William Branham prophesied that the west coast would have an earthquake that would kill millions. Thats a no brainer. I cant see an event in the mid-Atlantic affecting the Pacific NW to any great degree. So, what date you looking at now?? Guns in America. The Missippi River will be 50-100 miles across, and the Great Lakes will become one Big Lake. Nostradamus and the Islamic Invasion ofEurope, POLE SHIFT: Evidence Will Not BeSilenced, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hf_XkgE1d0, https://www.scribd.com/document/413555560/World-in-Peril, https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4147947/pg2#75353775, Pastor Paul Begley Says Asteroid Impact News is Soft Disclosure of Future Event | END TIMES PROPHECY, Follow END TIMES PROPHECY on WordPress.com. Its all a bunch of apocalyptic scare nonsense. Statistically chances are bigger to be whacked by a shorting Tesla model S on fire whilst crossing a zebra. Steven Ward first explained this theory in research from the Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, University of California, Santa Cruz, California, two decades ago. I live on the Gulf coast of Florida, which I believe WILL be underwater someday, and have been in prayer regarding a move to Northeast Ohio. Peace and love to everyone out there <3 Think love, be love <3. I suspect the waves will not be that severe, but that most of the world will still die in the aftermath without electricity, food, medicine, etc. did anyone think of the nuclear power plants close to the ocean and gas and oil refinerys and naturial gas lines and how much will go down the st. lawerance sea way. The latter observance was while hurricane waves were being generated before the actual landfall. Pingback: Pastor Paul Begley Says Asteroid Impact News is Soft Disclosure of Future Event | END TIMES PROPHECY - December 5, 2019. I can think of many scenarios in which living there would result in doom in most any kind of collapse event. oh well, like water better then fire. I am not an expert but a simple research shows that a wave would come in via the Bristol Channel up to Bristol. Parkchester is very inland. So the midwest is not necessarily that safe. That would cause WORLDWIDE PANIC, and the elites are gentlemen lmao or so they say. If a meteor hits, I do practice yoga so I can bend over and kiss my a$$ goodbye. Question, would Western North Carolina Mountains be a safe place to be? How can anyone be so incapable of finding out information yourself? Though the further inland, better odds. While Mega Tsunamis are a rare event, what stops the unlikely scenario of several Mega Tsunamis happening in a years time? (He is upset about this for good reason.) You will see the wave coming at you and the Govt will still be saying its just your imagination. Your theory (Ken J.) Nothing more than seeking confirmation of your own delusions of safety and looking for a reason to tell yourself not to worry, in an area that is OBVIOUSLY at risk! There is no history of anything until it happens. I do believe Isaiah 24:3 is describing the rapture, the looting of the earth as God takes what is His. There are scientifically sound reasons for concern that at some point in time a mega tsunami could engulf the entire East Coast with a wave approximating 300 feet in height and sweep everything and everybody inland. Where would I feel like I had a fighting chance (if any)? Then a dream that taco bell employees were also in a group that was destroying two of the nine worlds each created differently (clockwise the second- which evolved, and the fourth clockwise-that happened in a giant explosion-, there was a central world that was in the middle) They did this to these two worlds and a new world formed, which was their plan. Natural earth movement resulting in earthquake vs. projectile (meteorite impact, etc.) A mega tsunami has been prophesied to strike the east coast of the US, traveling inland plumb to Kentucky.Florida will be swept clean with not one stone left upon another..This cataclysmic event is also going to create another mega tsunami in the Pacific, which will result in a monster wave that will travel clear to Arizona, when the southern coast of California will be moved 150 miles inland to the Salton Sea from above Los Angeles to below San Diego, when that coastal land mass will slide a mile deep into the Pacific ocean. The time is now to prepare for these things that are coming upon the Earth. Where did you get that information. Concerned I hope this helps! Sometimes i see 2 nuclear attacks. There are nuclear power plants along the eastern coast of north America and a Tsunami could cause another Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster. Not really. So say for example, if a person is living in New England how far would a wave this huge would go inland? GET AUTOMATICALLY NOTIFIED IF A TSUNAMI IS COMING. How far inland can a tsunami travel? I remember the front of the house that faced the water was all huge glass windows. Try using the Search link up top as you browse for words, phrases, topics. The movie is Deep Impact and my husband and I just watched it last week and we saw the evidence only I didnt know that those numbers were the zip code! Okay, SO SOMETIMES ARCHEOLOGY WILL FULFILL PROPHECY! The highest Elevation in Flordia is like 55ft, so even a small 150ft tsunami would probably sweep over most of the State. Your best bet is to go to Connecticut (were gonna bounce up in elevation during the shift), or somewhere with high elevation! 00:00 East Coast Dissolves 07:01 California in four Pieces 15: . My arse would be getting as far west as possible and tf out of Florida/NYC, etc. Appalachian Mtns should be safe area. Maybe we can some way funnel the power and destruction into the DC area and save the rest of America? They hit a coast at full height then eventually reduce height and choose a path of least resistance but in some places double up to great heights like at Minamisanriku were it washed over the tsunami warning center at 50ft above sea level but on the immediate coast. Joy, Look at the National Drought Monitor map.

Champdogs Breeders Working Cocker Spaniels, Siento Olor A Cigarrillo Y Nadie Fuma, Class C Misdemeanor North Dakota, Articles P

prophecy of tsunami on east coast

We're Hiring!
error: