grand forks herald crime

Prosecutors say Bloomington-based Precision Lens took physicians to a Broadway musical, a college football championship and the Masters golf tournament. Updated annually. weather, crime, and entertainment for the greater Grand Forks, ND region. Please enable javascript and refresh the page to continue reading local news. We see that you have javascript disabled. Conditions of Srnskys bond include an order prohibiting contact with the alleged juvenile victim and her family. The gunfire in Frogtown happened less than 24 hours after another shooting in St. Paul wounded 3 teens. The officer whose name is being withheld pending notification of relatives was a member of the Grand Forks Police Department. (s=null!=i&&i.length?i[0]:o[0],a=a||"touch"):(s=t,a=a||"mouse");const{pageX:l,pageY:c}=s;return{type:e,pointerType:a,pageX:l,pageY:c,sourceEvent:t,currentTarget:n,target:r}})(t,n,r);e.trigger(t,i)},w=(e,t,n)=>{const{el:r}=e,{target:i}=n;e.trigger(t,{type:t,sourceEvent:n,currentTarget:r,target:i})},k=e=>{const t=e.ownerDocument||e;return t.defaultView||t.parentWindow||window},j=(e,t,n,r,i=m)=>{let o=e.handlers[t],s=e.options[t];if(o||(o=e.handlers[t]={},s=e.options[t]={}),o[n])throw new Error(`${t} ${n} already registered`);o[n]=r,s[n]=i;const{el:a}=e,l=t===d?k(a):a;l&&l.addEventListener(n,r,i)},C=e=>{const{el:t}=e;null!==e.pointerId&&(t.releasePointerCapture(e.pointerId),e.pointerId=null)},P=(e,t)=>{const{el:n,handlers:r,options:i}=e,o=t===d?k(n):n,s=r[t],a=i[t];s&&(Object.keys(s).forEach((e=>{const t=a[e];"boolean"==typeof t?o.removeEventListener(e,s[e],t):o.removeEventListener(e,s[e])})),r[t]=null,i[t]=null)},x=e=>! "array":t},u=(e,t,n)=>{const r=Object.keys(e);return Object.keys(t).length>=r.length&&r.every((r=>{const i=e[r],o=t[r];return i&&"object"==typeof i?! Prosecutors had sought a sentence of life without parole. For more information see https://developer.jwplayer.com/jw-player/docs/developer-guide/api/errors-reference#${r}`}}const A=function(e,t,n){return n instanceof T&&n.code?n:new T(e,t,n)},Z=function(e,t){const n=A(E,t,e);return n.code=(e&&e instanceof T&&e.code||0)+t,n},_=function(e){const{name:t,message:n}=e;switch(t){case"AbortError":return/pause/.test(n)?303213:/load/.test(n)?303212:303210;case"NotAllowedError":return 303220;case"NotSupportedError":return 303230;default:return 303200}}},6391:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>r});const r=[]},7411:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>l});var r=n(5004);const i=window.performance||{timing:{}},o=i.timing.navigationStart||(0,r.z)();"now"in i||(i.now=()=>(0,r.z)()-o);const s=()=>o+i.now();var a=function(e,t){if(null==e)throw new TypeError("Cannot convert undefined or null to object");return Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(Object(e),t)};const l=class{constructor(){this.startTimes={},this.sum={},this.counts={},this.ticks={}}start(e){this.startTimes[e]=s(),this.counts[e]=this.counts[e]+1||1}end(e){if(!this.startTimes[e])return;const t=s()-this.startTimes[e];delete this.startTimes[e],this.sum[e]=this.sum[e]+t||t}dump(){const e=Object.assign({},this.sum);for(const t in this.startTimes)if(a(this.startTimes,t)){const n=s()-this.startTimes[t];e[t]=e[t]+n||n}return{counts:Object.assign({},this.counts),sums:e,events:Object.assign({},this.ticks)}}tick(e){this.ticks[e]=s()}clear(e){delete this.ticks[e]}between(e,t){return this.ticks[t]&&this.ticks[e]?this.ticks[t]-this.ticks[e]:null}}},4601:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{v:()=>s,z:()=>a});var r=n(2894),i=n(8348);let o=null;const s={},a=function(){return o||(o=i.OS.tizenApp?n.e(74).then(function(e){const t=n(3112).default;return s.controls=t,t}.bind(null,n)).catch((function(){o=null,(0,r.Jt)(301133)()})):n.e(716).then(function(e){const t=n(4646).default;return s.controls=t,t}.bind(null,n)).catch((function(){o=null,(0,r.Jt)(301130)()}))),o}},8348:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.r(t),n.d(t,{Browser:()=>a,Features:()=>c,OS:()=>l});var r=n(2268);const i=(e,t)=>{const n=e.exec(t);if(n&&n.length>1)return n[1]},o=navigator.userAgent,s=()=>{},a={get androidNative(){return(0,r.O7)()},get chrome(){return(0,r.i7)()},get edge(){return(0,r.un)()},get facebook(){return(0,r.DF)()},get firefox(){return(0,r.pZ)()},get ie(){return(0,r.w1)()},get msie(){return(0,r.A)()},get safari(){return(0,r.G6)()},get version(){return((e,t)=>{let n,r,i,o;if(e.chrome)n=-1!==t.indexOf("Chrome")?t.substring(t.indexOf("Chrome")+7):t.substring(t.indexOf("CriOS")+6);else if(e.safari)n=t.substring(t.indexOf("Version")+8);else if(e.firefox)n=t.substring(t.indexOf("Firefox")+8);else if(e.edge){let e=t.indexOf("Edge");-1===e?e=t.indexOf("Edg")+4:e+=5,n=t.substring(e)}else e.ie&&(-1!==t.indexOf("rv:")?n=t.substring(t.indexOf("rv:")+3):-1!==t.indexOf("MSIE")&&(n=t.substring(t.indexOf("MSIE")+5)));return n&&(-1!==(o=n.indexOf(";"))&&(n=n.substring(0,o)),-1!==(o=n.indexOf(" "))&&(n=n.substring(0,o)),-1!==(o=n.indexOf(")"))&&(n=n.substring(0,o)),r=parseInt(n,10),i=parseInt(n.split(". Please enable javascript and refresh the page to continue reading local news. Douglas Dwight Srnsky, 39, appeared in court electronically. "text":"",useDomParser:!1,requestFilter:null},r),f=d("Error loading file",h);if("XMLHttpRequest"in window){if(p=h.xhr=h.xhr||new window.XMLHttpRequest,"function"==typeof h.requestFilter){let t;try{t=h.requestFilter({url:e,xhr:p})}catch(e){return f(e,5),p}t&&"open"in t&&"send"in t&&(p=h.xhr=t)}p.onreadystatechange=(e=>function(t){const n=t.currentTarget||e.xhr;if(4===n.readyState){clearTimeout(e.timeoutId);const r=n.status;if(r>=400)return void l(e,o.ul,r<600?r:6);if(200===r)return u(e)(t);0===r&&(0,i.isFileProtocol)()&&!/^[a-z][a-z0-9+.-]*:/.test(e.url)&&l(e,o.ul,7)}})(h),p.onerror=f,"overrideMimeType"in p?h.mimeType&&p.overrideMimeType(h.mimeType):h.useDomParser=!0;try{e=e.replace(/#. "displaydescription": true, The message was posted around 8:35 p.m. Monday, but few other details were released as of 10:50 p.m. Later that day, the GFNTF executed a search warrant on the room and seized 26 items, including approximately 1.8 grams of methamphetamine, 2.2 grams of butyryl fentanyl, 1.6 grams of benzyl fentanyl, 9.5 grams of 3-fluoro methoxyacetyl, 0.82 grams of fentanyl, one gabapentin pill, four benzodiazepine pills, 10 suboxone pills, five naloxone hydrochloride pills, various forms of paraphernalia, a digital scale and $711 in cash. Residual employees assisted the department with separating the pile to prevent the flames from spreading to nearby machinery. (e=>{const t=document.createElement("a");return t.href=e,t})(document.referrer):{}).host;try{e=e||window.top.location.host}catch(e){}}return e}},5592:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{p:()=>a});var r=n(5140);const i=e=>unescape(encodeURIComponent(e)),o=e=>{const t=new Array(Math.ceil(e.length/4));for(let n=0;n{const t=new Array(e.length);for(let n=0;n>>8&255,e[n]>>>16&255,e[n]>>>24&255);return t.join("")},a=function(e,t){if(e=String(e),t=String(t),0===e.length)return"";const n=o((0,r.t)(e)),a=o(i(t).slice(0,16)),l=n.length,c=2654435769;let u,d,p=n[l-1],h=n[0],f=Math.floor(6+52/l)*c;for(;f;){d=f>>>2&3;for(let e=l-1;e>=0;e--)p=n[e>0?e-1:l-1],u=(p>>>5^h<<2)+(h>>>3^p<<4)^(f^h)+(a[3&e^d]^p),h=n[e]-=u;f-=c}return(e=>{try{return decodeURIComponent(escape(e))}catch(t){return e}})(s(n).replace(/\0+$/,""))}},1096:function(e){e.exports=function(){"use strict";function e(){}function t(e){if(! "aspectratio": "16:9", (e._handled=!0,t._immediateFn((function(){var t=1===e._state?n.onFulfilled:n.onRejected;if(null!==t){var o;try{o=t(e._value)}catch(e){return void i(n.promise,e)}r(n.promise,o)}else(1===e._state?r:i)(n.promise,e._value)}))):e._deferreds.push(n)}function r(e,n){try{if(n===e)throw new TypeError("A promise cannot be resolved with itself. He had his initial appearance in court on Wednesday, Nov. 16. ([._\d]+)/,t),n){case"6.1":n="7.0";break;case"6.2":n="8.0";break;case"6.3":n="8.1"}else e.android?n=i(/Android ([._\d]+)/,t):e.iOS?n=i(/OS ([._\d]+)/,t):e.mac?n=i(/Mac OS X ([._\d]+)/,t):e.tizen&&(n=i(/Tizen ([._\d]+)/,t));if(n){r=parseInt(n,10);const e=n.split(/[._]/);e&&(o=parseInt(e[1],10))}return{version:n,major:r,minor:o}})(this,o)}},c={get flash(){return(0,r.NO)()},get flashVersion(){return(0,r.dI)()},get iframe(){return(0,r.cL)()},get passiveEvents(){return(()=>{let e=!1;try{const t=Object.defineProperty({},"passive",{get:()=>e=!0});window.addEventListener("testPassive",s,t),window.removeEventListener("testPassive",s,t)}catch(e){}return e})()},get backgroundLoading(){return! Subscription Rates Please click the link below to view our subscription rates and/or subscribe: Our Rates Grand Forks Herald PO Box 6008 Grand Forks North Dakota 58206-6008 Phone: (701)780-1100 Fax for Ads: (701)780-1184 Fax for News: (701)780-1123 gfhcity@gfherald.com Prev Next "And we do have a female in the apartment found deceased from apparent gunfire.. For the full text of licenses, see "-":"";e=Math.abs(e);const r=Math.floor(e/3600),o=Math.floor((e-3600*r)/60),s=Math.floor(e%60);return`${n+(r?`${r}:`:"")+(o<10?"0":"")+o}:${s<10? The apparent gunman was also shot and wounded in the incident, and a female was found deceased in the apartment. "missing":n.type),s=n&&n.target&&n.target.src;a.message="Loading chunk "+t+" failed.\n("+o+": "+s+")",a.name="ChunkLoadError",a.type=o,a.request=s,r[1](a)}}),"chunk-"+t,t)}};var t=(t,n)=>{var r,o,[s,a,l]=n,c=0;if(s.some((t=>0!==e[t]))){for(r in a)i.o(a,r)&&(i.m[r]=a[r]);if(l)l(i)}for(t&&t(n);c1? The Northwest Regional Corrections Center reported the following arrests. !e&&("landscape-primary"===e.type||"landscape-secondary"===e.type)||90===window.orientation||-90===window.orientation},I=e=>(e=>{const t=document.createElement("textarea");return t.innerHTML=e,t.value})(e).replace(/&|<|>|"|''/gm,(function(e){return`&#${e.charCodeAt(0)};`})).replace(/<(\/?)(b|strong|i|em|p|br|ul|ol|li|h. arrow_forward. We see that you have javascript disabled. NeighborhoodScout provides exclusive crime risk analytics for every neighborhood in America with up to 98% predictive accuracy. Forum News Service reporting found there were multiple credible leads into Refugio Rodriguez's suspicious 2020 death that went unpursued by Montevideo, Minn., police investigator Carmen Beninga. I didnt know if it was right above or wherever.. A preliminary search of Srnskys phone revealed several images and videos that were found on the website. "https:":"",n={bidding:"//ssl.p.jwpcdn.com/player/v/8.26.7/bidding.js",jwpsrv:"//ssl.p.jwpcdn.com/player/v/8.26.7/jwpsrv.js",dai:"//ssl.p.jwpcdn.com/player/v/8.26.7/dai.js",vast:"//ssl.p.jwpcdn.com/player/v/8.26.7/vast.js",googima:"//ssl.p.jwpcdn.com/player/v/8.26.7/googima.js",freewheel:"//ssl.p.jwpcdn.com/player/v/8.26.7/freewheel.js",gapro:"//ssl.p.jwpcdn.com/player/v/8.26.7/gapro.js"}[e];return n?t+n:""},b=(e,t,n)=>{if(t){e[t.client||v(n)]=t,delete t.client}},w=e=>{const t=Object.assign({},e.plugins),n=(0,c.Z)(e.edition);if(n("ads")){const n=Object.assign({},e.advertising),r=n.client;if(r){t[v(r)||r]=n,delete n.client}n.bids&&b(t,n.bids,"bidding")}if(n("jwpsrv")){let n=e.analytics;n!==Object(n)&&(n={}),b(t,n,"jwpsrv")}return b(t,e.ga,"gapro"),t},k=function(e,t){let c=(0,r.ZP)(e,t);const p=c.key||a.default.key,v=new l.ZP(p),b=v.edition();if("free"===v.edition()&&(c=Object.assign({skin:{active:"#ff0046",timeslider:{progress:"none"}},logo:{position:"control-bar",file:h()}},r.ke,(0,o.ei)(c,["analytics","aspectratio","base","file","height","playlist","sources","timeSlider","width"]))),c.key=p,c.edition=b,c.error=v.error(),c.generateSEOMetadata=c.generateSEOMetadata||!1,"unlimited"===b){const e=(0,i.getScriptPath)("jwplayer.js");if(!e)throw new Error("Error setting up player: Could not locate jwplayer.js script tag");n.p=e}var k,j,C;if(c.related=y(c),c.ab&&(c.ab=(e=>{let t=e.ab;return t.clone&&(t=t.clone()),Object.keys(t.tests).forEach((n=>{t.tests[n].forEach((t=>{t.addConfig&&t.addConfig(e,t.selection)}))})),t})(c)),c.plugins=w(c),k=c.playlist,(0,o.HD)(k)&&k.indexOf(u)>-1&&(c.playlist=((e,t)=>{var n;const r=null==e||null==e.querySelector||null==(n=e.querySelector("title"))?void 0:n.textContent,i=d(e,'meta[property="og:title"]');let o=encodeURIComponent(i||r||"");const s=d(e,'meta[property="og:description"]')||d(e,'meta[name="description"]');return s&&(o+=`&page_description=${encodeURIComponent(s)}`),t.replace(u,o)})(document,c.playlist),c.contextual=!0),(0,s.isFileProtocol)()){const{playlist:e,related:t}=c;g(e)&&(c.playlist=m(e)),t&&g(t.file)&&(t.file=m(t.file))}return c.__abSendDomainToFeeds&&(C=c.playlist,/\.jwplatform.com|\.jwplayer.com/.test(C))&&(c.playlist=(j=c.playlist)+`${-1!==j.indexOf("?")?"&":"? WATCH: Police processional for fallen Grand Forks officer, Hundreds gather for candlelight vigil and prayer after death of a Grand Forks police officer. "playbackRateControls": false, ("IntersectionObserver"in window)||! Srnskys charge of gross sexual imposition, a Class A felony, has no minimum sentence. "schedule": "https://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/live/ads?iu=/7021/forumcomm/inforum&description_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.inforum.com%2F&tfcd=0&npa=0&sz=640x480&gdfp_req=1&output=vast&unviewed_position_start=1&env=vp&impl=s&correlator=", Crime risk indices are nationally comparable on a 1 100 scale, where 100 means safer than 100% of U.S. neighborhoods. GRAND FORKS - A Grand Forks man charged with kidnapping and attempted gross sexual imposition is anticipated to stand trial in June. Our nationwide meta-analysis overcomes the issues inherent in any crime database, including non-reporting and reporting errors. Two officers suffered gunshot wounds (and) they were both transported for their injuries," Zimmel said.

Sequential Runoff Calculator, Used Mobile Homes For Sale In Texas To Be Moved, Niko Omilana Mayor Votes Percentage, Is Nicola Sturgeon Catholic, Articles G

We're Hiring!
error: