gibson les paul studio plus bourbon burst

This was a very pleasant surprise, what a beautiful looking and sounding instrument. Two things I wish were different: first, I wish this had regular pots and not the push/pull, and secondly, I wish it came with a proper hardshell case. Special financing options exist if you use your Sweetwater card. Select your offer in checkout. from Virginia on January 7, 2022, By George Dusablon 2.000,00 usato privato. from Chandler, AZ on September 4, 2021, Music Background: Classic rock, blues, jazz, By michael plourde Anyone can sell on Reverb. I am beyond happy with my new Bourbon Burst Gibson Les Paul. The tones are just awesome. 00. I currently have six electrics and two acoustics and they are all quite nice. Gibson | Explore The Les Paul. Need help with our website? Normally the studios have a plain top and while there is nothing wrong with that i like myself a flame top and this just looked like everything i wanted. The Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus is a limited edition and only available at Sweetwater so youd better reserve yours while you can! The maple cap is beautiful and as an added bonus this guitar came with a solid slab one piece mahogany body. Mike. Finish is beautiful. To me maybe cause I'm old it's just not a Gibson without the classic tuners. from Saginaw, TX on November 11, 2022, By William Conway Exclusive deals, delivered straight to your inbox. from New Jersey on October 19, 2022, By SCOTT BERZIN Categories: Solid Body Electric Guitars . I've had it for one month now. Our expertly trained Sales Engineers are ready to help! About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . This limited-edition 60th Anniversary model celebrates the iconic 1960 Les Paul Standard, which has shaped music across genres for six decades. The Les Paul Studio embodies the essential Les Paul features with enhancements for playability and tonal versatility. The outer box was of a sturdier construction than the boxes a nationwide competitor (Guitar Center) uses. No surprise, it is as reliable and sturdy as a hammer, never causing an issue with its performance delivery. And as always, thanks to Jon Chordas and Sweetwater. Each instrument celebrates Gibson's legacy through accuracy, authenticity and attention to detail. $279.00 . And this guitar sustains for days! MINT! Thank you Collin. By Frank DeVincenzo Please contact them to ask about shipping. Quick personal tangent, this guitar really makes me feel like I "made it" in the guitar review world. Store Hours, If you have any questions, please call us at The Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s is the guitar you've been waiting for. Wednesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm By 212West December 7, 2016 in Epiphone Electrics. Custom fitted Bigsby tremelo floated on the body with two 5 pence pieces from 2001, the year of production for the guitar and also both coins. Setup was just OK - had to adjust action to taste but intonation was good. fastidious about his gear and sound (autistic trait I suppose) but reluctantly admits that it truly rivals his Studio and even his Traditional. It is weight relieved, not heavy at all. You may want to make minor adjustments to suit your specific style, but you don't have to do anything, just start playing! Finally, Grover Rotomatics keep your tuning true through hours of crunch and leads. 1. La guitare lectrique solid body GIBSON Custom Shop Murph. If you are interested in receiving this coverage for longer than one year, you have the option of purchasing additional years of the Performance Warranty. Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish Well, the impatience of those customers cost one of them an absolutely incredible electric guitar!! (800) 222-4700 Call in for the best deals! A little too low for me just like my new 2021 335 which I raised slightly. Up until today, I played and performed mostly with my Gretsch 5420T Electromatic which I love. Its construction is simple and effective. Because of this, Long & McQuade provides our customers with a FREE one-year Performance Warranty on most of our products. Iconic electric models such as the Les Paul first released in 1952 and the SG in 1961 are two of the most recognisable guitars on the planet being put to good . Made In: United States. Thursday: 10:00am - 8:00pm Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm, Sunday 9:00am - 9:00pm (EST) Weight relief has it around 7.5 pounds. Trapezoid inlays Speakers damaged by overpowering are generally not covered. This limited Bourbon Burst version adds versatility with coil-splitting 490R/498T humbuckers to offer classic cleans, modern crunch or single-coil snap! Gibson Custom Shop is the pinnacle of craftsmanship, quality, and sound excellence. Forgot to mention - GO GIBSON USA! The plek'd action is great and the pups are fine sounding. I made a few cosmetic upgrades. . Guitar plays and looks awesome, just have the bug for something else. Your email, has been entered to win this giveaway. I took off the pick guard to show off the finish. Get back to making music with the industry's fastest turnaround time. But I could not find the dings they are talking about.and really I don't care. Purchased last year and only handled a few times. Music Background: Prog, Fusion, and straight up Rock and Roll. Purchased last year and only handled a few times. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing. I have several "minor league" guitars but this guitar is definitely in the "major league". My shipment arrived perfectly intact, double boxed (I love that Sweetwater does that) and on-time. Home Studio Casques Micros & HF DJ Sono Eclairage Batteries & Percu . We play them all! With a gorgeous AA maple top, this Studio Plus also blesses weary shoulders with an Ultra-modern weight-relieved body. A full list of beneficiaries can be found Opens News pagehere. Thanks again, David Mikautadze at Sweetwater. 100% Parts and Labour Coverage 2012 GIBSON CUSTOM SHOP LES PAUL VOS R8 IN 'BOURBON BURST' SUPERB CONDITION ! I've run this guitar through a Marshall DSL40C and an Egnater Rebel 30 and through either one the guitar has an overall 'even' tone with no shrill highs and no muddy lows. By Pete Dixon USED GIBSON LES Paul Studio Deluxe II Honeyburst 2014 - $1,875.37. Pc board and electronics removed. The first issue is the frets. This is a great value if you need a solid, reliable, beautiful instrument that you can take out of the box and take directly to a gig, with only "personal preference" level of setup required. Your customer service is top notch! The first picture was taken in bright sunlight and so looks lighter than the second picture which shows the Bigsby. Feel free to call us toll free at (800)222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and Sat 9-7 Eastern. . Happy customers, one piece of gear at a time! This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Products. Its a little expensive, if it was sold at a lower price, like 4 or 500 dollars, it would be 5/5. The playability is awesome and I have already reached new playing heights! See how Sweetwater goes to great lengths to give you the very best online guitar buying experience. Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus Stunning Gloss Nitro Fireburst Finish With Gibson Case. Beautiful fit and finish, none of the quality issues that I see getting so much attention on the internet. Sweetwater rep seemed indifferent to my questions which may be a sign of someone having a bad week cause normally Sweetwater rep is great. Nothing too fancy but it definitely looks better in my humble opinion. This guitar is perfect in every way .played perfect out of the box. > Insurance powered by Generali Italia S.p.A. > Each instrument instrument is INSPECTED and SETUP prior to shipping. The neck on the LP Studio Plus is as thin a profile as you are likely to find on a Les Paul. All in all, I feel really good about this guitar and though these are all my personal opinions I can easily say that if you are considering an LP Studio you should go ahead and pull the trigger. The 2020 Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus Bourbon Burst is simply exquisite. $1,349. to be redeemed at any Long & McQuade location within the initial free-warranty period Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. Le magasin se trouve, sur RENDEZ-VOUS, au 60 rue Riquet, 75019 Paris. On offer is my basically brand new never used in anger 1960s Epiphone Les Paul Standard This lefty Epiphone Les Paul Standard '60s 'Inspired By Gibson' model in Bourbon Burst is a serious piece of gear for the serious player. My review is based on Gibson USA quality of their guitars. Beautiful, Amazing, Great playability, and Quality!! Please click below to login. About the Seller. Saturday: 10:00am - 6:00pm and we want to ensure that every instrument we sell comes exactly how the manufacturer intended Home-studio Hoofdtelefoon Microfoon DJ Live Sound Licht Drums & percussie . Recorders, Classroom & Plastic Instruments, Ontario, North Bay, 245 Lakeshore Drive, P1A 2B9, Exclusive Long & McQuade Performance Warranty, In-store, phone or online chat support on all purchases, Largest inventory of musical instruments in Canada, Over 125 repair technicians across Canada to meet your service needs. I Guess we will have to wait and see, in the long haul. Learn More. La rdition Les Paul Standard de Gibson Custom Shop de 1959 n'est pas seulement un hommage aux modles originaux inestimables, c'est un clone d'eux. Plugged the guitar into the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III, played for a bit, then added the Ibanez TS9. With Sweetwater and Gibson, rarely do I see this type of offer here (Sweetwater) This guitar is a one of a kind bust for a Studio outside the standard colors Gibson offered. Dependable Grover Rotomatic tuners keep this axe pitch-perfect and ready to rock. AA maple top This combination unlocks plenty of creative textures to flesh out musical ideas, from classic cleans and modern crunch to single-coil spank. Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/15.5 Safari/605.1.15. Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus exclusive color made for Sweetwater Bourbon Burst. And it only weighs around 6 pounds. I love the serial I purchased the grain was beautiful it was lighter end of the weight-reduced design. Turn your old gear into new gear with the Sweetwater Gear Exchange! The Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus is adored by live performers and session players alike. Non-gibson hardshell (I actually think it's nicer and more sturdy than the black Gibson cases). View similar gear. By Adam Locke I am happy with this guitar - I do believe this will be my main one for gigging, I have found this guitar was not too happy with 10's so I put 9's on them and lowered the Stop tail piece a bit to find the perfect feel. L'ultima volta ha risposto entro 3 ore. Salva nei tuoi preferiti $1,299 $249 price drop. foot pedal, case) are also covered. From beginners to rock stars, millions of music makers rely on our Sales Engineers' expertise to help achieve their musical goals. Gibson Les Paul Standard 60s Bourbon Burst Left Handed (2) 1,999. Happy customers, one piece of gear at a time! This is the second guitar I've purchased from Sweetwater and the experience was awesome again. 2023 Long & McQuade Limited All Rights Reserved. I have owned approximately 20 guitars in my life including Stratocasters, Telecasters, Epiphones and a custom Les Paul. My first Les Paul was a copy. I'm glad I did because everything I learned came into good practice and you can really set the intonation properly with the settings on this instrument. Second, I want to thank my Sweetwater sales engineer, Greg Titzer, for all his help in making this happen. Finish- beautiful finish. from Tucson, AZ on November 10, 2021, By Geoff Mattiuzzo Please enter the email address that you used during registration: Donate to support your closest participating children's hospital or organization. For a limited time, save in the Gibson European Demo Shop. But Gibson has done something special with the modern Les Paul Studio Pluss Ultra-modern weight-relieved body, which retains classic Les Paul resonance and sustain, while scoring a big reduction in weight. Rated 5.0 / 5 by 38 customers! Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe 2018. This was my first gibson. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing. Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus 2020 - Present. The Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus is a limited edition and only available at Sweetwater so youd better reserve yours while you can! So far we have no complaints. Keep in mind my guitar was not purchased as a demo. After getting home with the guitar and playing for a few days I noticed cracks pretty much everywhere the neck met the body. Order today to reserve yours, risk-free. Music Background: Playing now more than ever! So overall I've got the quality of a Gibson LP Standard, and can switch from humbucker to single sound, ALL IN ONE GUITAR!!! As a result, the fret board is smooth as silk and it plays like lightning. Thanks to all the great people there. See the attached picture of a similar imperfection on a Gibson guitar on a Sweetwater Demo. Convenient - easy drop off and pick up of the product at any Long & McQuade location. Valuable insight & technical info to make sure you get the best sound from your instrument. 5. You have to decide for yourself if it's worth it. Power Surge Protection - your product is covered even if damaged from a power surge. Spec'd with a stunning AA maple top and eye-popping custom . GIBSON Custom Shop Murphy Lab 1958 Les Paul Standard Reis. Sounds amazing. Learn More, We understand the importance of online privacy and are committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 It is gorgeous flame top. 00 (39) Compare. 1,750.00 + 50.00 Postage. . Feel free to like the video and comment on the guitar.Pickups, 490R neck & 49. I own over 30 guitars, all purchased new and have never returned a guitar, this is the first. If coil-splitting is important to you then I recommend you try one in person before buying. Sweetwater Sound View Product . Fast fingers love the SlimTaper . All together, I'd recommend to everyone! It is as beautiful to look at as it sounds. Skip to main content. Gibson 57 Classic Plus Humbucker Pickup with Nickel Cover. Doesn't sound like much, but annoying.) This guitar is in excellent shape, with no blemishes. 6 of 8 customers found this review helpful. See giveaway details & rules or check out our past winners! Aside from the nut adjustment the tech said not much else to do. Your email, has been entered to win this giveaway. Has a bourbon burst with AA grade flame top. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. If you don't have a Long & McQuade account, one will be made for you using your linked Facebook or Google email address. Electronics have been cleaned and are noise free. That is why Long & McQuade performs a quality control check for everystringed, brass, The clear lacquer on both sides of the fretboard is EXTREMLEY sloppy. Gibson's Les Paul Studio 2020 is powered by coil tapped 490R and 498T humbuckers with otherwise . (1-year on new, 90-days on used). First of all, I was very pleasantly surprised to see how well my guitar was packaged for shipment! Special Thanks to Shaka Dhladhla, for his great customer service and who has been my Sales Engineer since I started with Sweetwater in 2018. No project is too big or small, so give us a call today and let's talk gear! Oops, looks like you forgot something. Has a bourbon burst with AA grade flame top. Rich; Carvin; Charvel; Dean; Eastman; ESP; Fender; Gibson; Gretsch; Ibanez; . Click to enlarge. Mint items are in essentially new original condition but have been opened or played. . RRP $349.99 . Gibson Custom Shop Murphy Lab 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue #821279 - light aged lemon burst. Sweetwater did a great job of setup, and my sales associate Randy was and has always been a pleasure to work with. from MINERVA, OH on October 5, 2022, By Frank DeVincenzo When I opened the case the first time, I was blown away by the depth of color. See giveaway details & rules or check out our past winners! In that time it has been used mostly for jam sessions and studio meetups that i moderate and organize. It arrived on time and Sweetwater rocks. Accessory Coverage - any peripheral devices or accessories that come with your product (i.e. 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 We'd love to save your interests, but first we need to know who you are! Store Hours, If you have any questions, please call us at Now I know, this guitar is a work of art and sounds as good as it looks. And what an awesome guitar it is. The the Bourbon Burst AA flame top for the price of a regular Studio is very nice. You cant deny two fundamental guitar truths: that early Les Pauls were glorious, and they were also heavy. A Guide to Gibson Les Pauls. 1 of 3 customers found this review helpful. Got one of these about a month ago. This is the real deal, complete with some awesome sound. The replacement was nice, but the fingerboard was about 0.004" narrower than the neck, resulting in a step on both sides. Andy. Comes with new Gibson soft gig bag and all original paperwork/case candy. It is just about two years ago i took delivery of my BourbonBurst Studio. Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus (Desert Burst) Baja [2001] I have spent the last 7 years looking for this particular model on eBay, Craigslist and dozens of guitar stores online to no avail. Plays great right out of the box. At Reverb, your safety and security is our priority. on May 20, 2022, By William B. I owned Gibson's before, and never had any problems. I would like to start with the outstanding customer service i have received. I think Gibson might be back !! 2.000,00 usato privato. It is important to us that you are completely satisfied with your new instrument purchase from Product Replacement - if your product cannot be fixed or costs too much to fix, we will replace it with the equivalent model for no additional charge. No Lemon Policy - your product will be replaced should the same problem occur multiple times. The artisans at Gibson Custom Shop have proudly recreated the experience of owning a priceless original thanks to painstaking attention to detail and tireless study of vintage examples, closely following the three distinct versions seen within 1960 . Grover tuners, Neck pickup: 490R, Bridge pickup: Burstbucker Pro. 2021 Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus AA Top - Bourbon Burst Limited Edition. Gibson Brands ; Epiphone ; Epiphone Electrics ; Les Paul Standard Plus Top in Bourbon Burst Les Paul Standard Plus Top in Bourbon Burst. FOR SALE! It is the best guitar I have ever played. Fret ends and frets clean, smooth and level(plek'd by Gibson factory) Nut needed to be filed down by shop in Freehold NJ.upon delivery along with a full once over and pro set up. We expect more from Gibson in just a few weeks. from Dulce, NM on February 17, 2021. This was a good time to take advantage of a 48 month no financing offer from Sweetwater. To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple promotional financing. Gibson Gigbag included. We expect more from Gibson in just a few weeks. come da titolo ALTRI POSSIBILI SCAMBI gibson firebird reverse ,V anni 90 o gibson explorer anni 90 o gibson les paul special stessa annata-Solo cellulare, non rispondo a email-tanto prima o poi ci dovremmo sentire. Tuesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm Split coils. Specd with a stunning AA maple top and eye-popping custom nitro finish, this Studio Plus also benefits from an Ultra-modern weight-relieved body; this reduction of more than a pound in weight provides extra comfort for extended sessions and performances. This is a very nice guitar, and I think a step up for Gibson quality. Send us an email at, Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus AA Top Bourbon Burst. Knowing the guitar was carefully inspected, set up, and a sales representative to make sure you are happy with your purchase is just outstanding! Help us match you with the perfect, Les Paul Studio Plus - Bourbon Burst, Sweetwater Exclusive, Sweetwater Exclusive with custom finish and AA maple top, Ultra-modern weight-relieved body allows for longer sets and sessions, Mahogany SlimTaper neck plays like a 60s favorite, Rosewood fingerboard with classic Trapezoid inlays, Plek Pro fret treatment for optimized playability, 490R and 498T humbucking pickups with coil-splitting for powerful tonal versatility, Bridge and Neck Volume controls (push/pull for coil-splitting), Lightweight Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge, Grover Rotomatic tuners are studio-stable, Nashville Tune-o-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece, Get back to making music with the industry's fastest turnaround time, Fix it the first time with our award-winning, factory-certified Service Department. After installing a Bigsby, which I do on most every guitar I have that isn't a Strat, this Les Paul is perfection. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: A warranty can be a very important factor when making a buying decision. This limited Bourbon Burst version adds versatility with coil-splitting 490R/498T humbuckers to offer classic cleans, modern crunch or single-coil snap! pronta consegna epiphone les paul standard 60s bourbon burst (left handed) 599,00 spedizione gratuita nuovo; across country in a semi truck lol If I just went to my friends to play..that gig bag would be fine for sure. Sweetwater Sound Oops, looks like you forgot something. To learn more about our cookie policy, please visit our Privacy Policy. For years I have heard that the Gibson Les Paul Studio is a true workhorse - the blood and bones of a Les Paul without the fancy trimmings of the standard or custom shop - but still - a true Les Paul down to the soul. Hey! Peut tre envoye o vous le souhaitez. from New York on August 21, 2020, By Walter Smothers The gig bag is nice and feels sturdy, I have no worries about keeping my Studio in it. Pat was my sales engineer, and he was great to work with as well, thanks. from SCHULENBURG, TX on August 19, 2022, By Jerry Hale Learn More. So it does not have the white trim..so what.I don't need it. Since they were temporarily out of stock, I pre-ordered it, and thanks to Nick he recommended the perfect one when the new inventory came in. If youre looking for the playability of a 60s Gibson with modern features, we highly recommend checking out the Studio Plus. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. 500k CTS pots Seymour Duncan Antiquities. The return was handled well and quickly by Sweetwater, 5 stars. I probably would not have bought this guitar if it was not for my sales engineer Collin Blue. 1,750.00 + Postage. Sweetwater's 2-year Total Confidence Coverage Warranty gives you extra peace of mind at no extra cost. There are at least 4 fret ends that are sharp, 2 of them are very sharp. Simplicity and beauty, Equipping one single coil P-90 dog ear pickup with direct anchored wraparound tailpiece into hand selected one piece (yes ONE piece) Mahogany body for maximum resonance and sustainability. v.1.5.0 - Node 2. from Sioux City on August 9, 2022, By Dean Storonsky By Dave PRICE IS FOR CASH ON COLLECTION FROM BOGNOR REGIS, WEST SUSSEX THANKS FOR LOOKING ! Performance Guarantee - normal wear and tear is covered, so your product will be performing as well as the day you purchased it for the entire duration of the coverage. Our policies and services are designed to provide you with the ideal shopping experience. The tones with my Ibanez distortion pedal are full and clear. I spent some money getting Gibson Cream Parts. For a limited time, save in the Gibson European Demo ShopUp to 25% off select Gibson guitarsShop now, View our full range of buying options, all in one place, Prices reflect sales of items in used condition*. Grover Rotomatic tuners Look if you don't know what your getting then move along honestly Gibson knows what they are doing do you? Hotline +33 (0)1 81 93 09 00 . But it is a good guitar out of the box I'm just set in my ways. Used one year old. It looks like a child painted it with a paintbrush. Nevertheless, Gibson's rise in 2020 started on the back of the Epiphone re-launch and continues here with the new 2020 line of USA models. Excellent items are almost entirely free from blemishes and other visual defects and have been played or used with the utmost care. The first Gibson sent had a small flaw in the finish, no big deal, but it bothered me. Had to return it. from Anthem, AZ on August 3, 2021, Music Background: 40+ years of playing electric guitar (rock/electric blues/heavy metal), By Adam from Southern NC on May 6, 2022, By Andy The 2 star rating is because of the poor workmanship by Gibson, not the service from Sweetwater. Music Background: Have played Guitar for 50 years in various groups. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: For sale is a 2009 LP Studio Deluxe. from Sant Fe, NM on December 28, 2022, By Randy Maynard Not only does it look amazing it sounds amazing and is more guitar than I will ever need. Gibson Les Paul reissue 1954 Aged . I've had dozens of guitars over the past 50 years (including other Gibsons), this Studio Plus competes well with the best of them. We work hard to source the best instruments from around the world from the finest brands. Typically reserved for top-dollar custom guitars, this process levels the frets with pinpoint precision, providing you with the most playable fretboard youre likely to own. They have been courteous and very knowledgeable. What happed to quality control Gibson? The first had strings way offcenter and it was not flagged by Gibson or Sweetwater inspection. Dependable Grover Rotomatic tuners keep this axe pitch-perfect and ready to rock. You shouldn\'t need to run your own quality check before getting a gibson that\'s the whole point of getting a gibson. Not into binding been a Charvel player. Get it Sunday, . The Gibson is great. To my eyes it's more pleasing without the binding found on the more costly models. No wonder this guitar has been around since what, the fifties? Beautiful fit and finish! I'll enjoy this fine musical instrument for years to come :0) Body Shape Les Paul Studio Plus Body Material Mahogany Top Material AA Maple Body Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Color Bourbon Burst NECK Neck Material Mahogany Neck Shape Slim Taper Neck Joint Set Neck Radius 12" Fingerboard Material Rosewood Fingerboard Inlay Acrylic Trapezoids Number of Frets 22, Medium Jumbo Scale Length 24.75" Nut . Thank you! Thursday: 8:00am 10:00pm(EST) Sweet neck! It is so amazing. A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. Find a gibson-les-paul-standard in Fulham, . Enjoy weekend savings on Fender, Gretsch, and more, The Les Paul Studio Plus features the same Rosewood fretboard and 490R/498T Humbuckers as the Les Paul Studios of this era, but includes a flamed maple top, Available in Desert Burst, Trans Red, and Trans Black. Note that I play clean amps (currently Fender and Carvin) and depend on pedals for overdriven sounds so your experience may differ. Hotline +33 (0)1 81 93 09 00 Nos magasins . Don't care much for the coil split feature, but don't have to use it. Thanks for looking, and please email with questions! Excellent customer service from Josh Dillon and Sweetwater, as usual! This guitar has been on back order for a long time and the next shipment wasn't due until September. Learn More. The other issue is the sides of the fretboard. This limited Bourbon Burst version adds versatility with coil-splitting 490R/498T humbuckers to offer classic cleans, modern crunch or single-coil snap!

Where Does Gem Shopping Network Get Their Jewelry, Articles G

gibson les paul studio plus bourbon burst

We're Hiring!
error: