casanova asteroid astrology tumblr

Chiron is an asteroid, regarded in astrology as the wise, sensitive healer who could not heal himself. Chirons themes include: the wounded healer archetype, learning through suffering, compassion for others suffering, resistance to pain, liminal reality, pre-birth influences, ancestral influences, exile, healing, transformation. aquarius (11, 23): you have the aura that really gets under peoples skin - i think of ares frustration when he found out about poseidon with this placement. If you have Gemini Ceres/Ceres in the 3rd house in the composite chart and this is a romantic partnership: you could have great mental rapport, but might not be physically that compatible. Im just going based off of the information Ive been able to find on these two. your brows need to look just right, your hair has to be perfect, your jeans need to be pressed, etc. you may be an easily jealous person because you think so highly of yourself - if not you then who? aphrodite-poseidon (4341): positive aspects: you likely attract charming individuals who have power - you may even have the ability of make others fall in love with you with minimal effort. aphrodite-sun: admired for your ambition, your caring nature, positive outlook, and/or your ability to express yourself so freely. So in your astrology natal chart the asteroid Luda (1158) can indicate : where a lot of people like or adore or love you. Ate may show where one is likely to respond to real or imagined threats in an exaggerated fashion. Most of the asteroids exist in an orbital path between Mars and Jupiter, and their total mass amounts Pallas in the houses: offers that you can provide and other people just cant refuse, your talents and wisdom, 1st house: you attract business partners who agree with your goals and approach to get them, you get career openings, other people support your image of self. I am not Moroccan myself but my stepfather is Moroccan and I enjoy the culture. Jealousy, especially acts driven by jealousy that end poorl, a tattle-tale, a gossip. you may also have a curvy physique (might have great boobs lol) and/or round face. When badly afflicted, Lysistrata can talk about someone that uses sex as a tool of manipulation or power. aphrodite-ASC: positive aspects: super gorgeous, you are probably in the spotlight in the best way possible. you may have the power to manipulate those around you (like aphrodite did psyche). other than that you are pretty like aurora (get it sleeping beauty? you may go for a very grunge look - ripped jeans, flannel, etc. you may have a very athletic or toned body, with intriguing scars and/or nice genitals (you are likely super fertile too). negative aspects: you may go too far in relationships by pretending to be someone you are not - small lies turn into big lies that can destroy your partnership. you are the wild one everyone wants but very few get. you are the type that doesnt block an ex just so they know you are living the dream and they missed out on it OR you just rather that everyone in the situation walks away rather amicably (lets stay friends energy). you are a jealous person - i dont feel like i need to explain this one - just look what happened with adonis! but no seriously i get that you want to feel free and wild but if you do not want a kid USE PROTECTION - yall are super fertile. i will sit with you all day and tell you, you are pretty because you truly are - there is something so surreal about you. Since Venus and the moon are the only ones representing the feminine force in the chart, we've turned to the asteroid belt to fill in the blanks.. you likely have drama in your sex life, your over-assertiveness, or the independent life you lead. Bellona was the Roman Goddess of War. you likely enjoy the spotlight but there is a chance for narcissism or egoism in this placement (harsh reminder: you eat, sleep, and shit like the rest of us). the downside though is that others may believe you are vain. When using asteroids the orbs must be very tight, not more than 1 orb. ill tell you what: you can still girlboss the shit out of life after giving yourself the weekend off, wonder woman. plus lets not forget orbs matter, dominance matters, etc. at the same time, people do tend to get the idea that you are slightly overbearing when it comes to romance. it needs to look as though youve been doing something to yourself - you may be afraid of the phrase youve let yourself go (a big fuck you to anyone who has actually told that to someone from your worst nightmare a.d.). you are the person that everyone doats on - the person that people dreamily agree with readily. you are likely very emotional/expressive to those around you. you may appear to others as a positive person with glowy skin and great hair. Unending suffering and struggle. if you are an underdeveloped 10h aphrodite, status symbols are likely important to you - you need a house, a nice car, a marriage, a dog, etc. 8h: we know that every relationship for you feels like you are flying and then by the end the whole town is burning to ash. you likely agree that you are dramatic or sassy but at the same time wont admit it because its part of the fun. What youre devoted to, how sexuality will develop, sacrifice, commitment, service, light inside of you, what is most sacred to you, how you express your spiritual devotion, where youre willing to work hard, how you keep your home, how we feel towards home, how we feel towards family, concern with self, Icarus- Mercury, Aquarius, Gemini. you likely speak a love language or possibly multiple - it always sounds so exotic and beautiful when you speak as well. In the end, Arachne cant go without diminishing the Gods, therefore royally pissing of Athena, who as punishment turns her into a spider. Juno in the 5th house/in Leo is a social climber, however you are very very loyal and probably never had a love affair. like this greek goddess of beauty you know that you are gorgeous: it may really affect your ego if someone tells you otherwise or if people dont remind you often enough. Originally known for having stolen ambrosia from Mount Olympus and taking it down to humans (therefore revealing the secrets of the Gods to humans), he then served up his dead sons body parts to the Gods of Olympus. Pile 3 i must apologize -pinkpantheress. you may actually relate to the eros and psyche story - you know someone will betray the other persons trust, they dont listen, then you just end up being like i told you so. also like that story you may have a hard time changing your opinion about others like aphrodite did about psyche! Staying until the bitter end. your style is very flexible you could show up at any event do a 360/complete change of plans and still look like you got ready for this particular occasion. al.). One must be careful not to give them too much weight in a Natal Chart. these are the people who contributed to your self-care, nurturing tendencies, and sense of security in your self-esteem. you are the show stopper in your style preferences - you love the glamour of clothing, accessories, etc. However, when asteroid Klio is poorly aspected in the chart, there can be an attachment to history or to the story that keeps running in ones mind, which leads to a type of neuroses about the event, person or situation. All considerations become basic, reductionist and utterly insistent upon first things first, which means the appearing before the real. Just like it says on the tin: Beer is commonly found in strong positions in the chart of heavy drinkers, or those who have or have had issues with alcohol. you always have a plan for what you want long term and ultimately that is power - you may like the ares type of partner because its an equal match of power hunger. You could potentially attract a partner that restricts your personal freedom. I am undiagnosed so please take this with a grain of salt. Manipulation can be at play. Can indicate illness and agony. 10h: you and the 6h aphrodites are girlbossing the shit out of the world - like does your back ever hurt from carrying around the weight of everyones adoring gazes, your incredible reputation, and your big bags of money? aphrodite-MC: positive aspects: everyone knows you in the best way possible. A real charmer Casanova also talks about attraction and charm but this is about active pursuit. The Vesta trap is to accept as a given the requirement that one operate this way. Phaethon was the son of the Sun God, Helios. Asteroid Lysistrata refers to the heroine of an infamous Greek comedy of the same name. Im sure according to Narcissus, Ive saved the best for last. you are likely pretty tall (its all in those legs - get it :p) with hair that is super thick! aphrodite-moon: admired for your selflessness, creativity, flexibility/adaptability, and/or nurturing/protective nature. you could be a bully towards these women - in the cattiest of ways. okay :/). Said another way with great power comes great responsibility. Swindle has got it ALL. *There are multiple liliths, all signifying different things. you may attract potential long-term relationships very easily. you may have been treated as a mini adult from a young age and may have learned more about romance and sex than you should at that age. U feel like a person who self pities a lot. you may struggle with your confidence every once in a while but trust me when I say you have the power to ignite the infatuation of others and destroy them at any moment. you likely have very nice eyes - may even seem more vibrant than other peoples. Warning : This asteroid is only prominent or important in ur chart if it only conjuncts ur sun,moon,mercury,mars,venus,ac,ic,dc,mc,anti vertex and vertex , i have this conjunct jupiterdoesnt count ig. you are probably very victorian and gothic-like a modern-day vampire. together you will help each other reach the top. you might have a cool weather style year-round - and people notice that it makes this placement slightly mysterious! The person with Cupido conjunct the Ascendant is very attractive, in a way that few can resist. click here for more greek myths & legends regarding primordials, titans, gods, goddesses, and muses, click here for more greek myths & legends regarding heroes, kings, queens, creatures, and creations. you may be an expert advisor in others drama - people probably view you as approachable and may find themselves telling you their whole life story - a struggle here is that you may know everyones dirty but no one truly knows you at all. you dont tend to go for extreme looks but rather the understated ones. If you have a strong natal asteroid Bacchus, you may be someone who parties hard, at least in your younger years, and has difficulty stopping once you get going. this is just a starting place for when examining a single asteroid in an entire galaxy. your makeup makes you look flawless and unreal at times (how could someone be so perfect type of vibes). Hera killed all of her children as a punishment. your realism and black and white thinking makes drama and gossip seem like bullshit. Nyctimene was the daughter of a prominent man, who is seduced by her father. many people likely find you dramatic and a bit childish when its important you not be. Whenever he was thirsty and tried to drink the water, it would evade him; when he felt hungry and reached for a piece of fruit, the branches would lift out of reach. Hubris, excessive pride, arrogance or foolishness that leads to an inevitable downfall. absolute sins for what im about to ask but have you read heroes of olympus by rick riordan? you may be a dress-up queen :p. aphrodite-pluto: you likely had a big glow-up at random moments in your life. but really its because you strongly dislike co-dependence in a relationship and definitely dislike it when they tell you what to do - this could indicate divorce if you ever get into a marriage like that. Since Loki is everywhere so many of us have had encounters with Loki, we took a quick poll: you probably arent as good at hiding secret affairs as this goddess of love, but you are probably just as interwoven in other peoples lives and drama as this love goddess. However, when Skepticus is placed very near to asteroids like the Moon or Venus, the skepticism carries over to emotions and/or love, creating an impossible situation. Accidents, excessive risk, gambles that dont pay off, moving too fast, driving too fast, games of speed/risk. you love posting things that show your interest and photography is a great way to express your creative eye and do so. you may appear to others as someone with a pretty mouth, pretty hands, and/or someone with toned arms. The most crucial factor becomes developing those subselves that can take on specific responsibilities and look after them; one becomes an administrator, overseeing the operations of a great number of virtually autonomous busy bees who stay on their job twenty-four hour a day. this placement has super turbulent relationships that make you into a changed person - no seriously you get into the relationship and its like you are living your highest self and by the end, you are like a sage who has all this incredible knowledge that you take away from a failed relationship. 6h: you and your 2h aphrodite friend should go into business together, like a day spa and gym. In astrology, Pallas Athene indicates intuition, problem solving and wisdom. i feel like this placement constantly doesnt believe in their beauty and thus they are prone to mental health issues like EDs and dysphoria. the most modern yet basic clothes are worn by this placement - you likely dress pretty plainly but it still looks rather expensive on you. the material of clothing is super important to you - you may be sensitive to materials like wool or fleece or have preferences like cotton or silk! you are likely a dewy makeup type or the type that rolls out of bed and still looks like a million bucks! cancer (4, 16, 28): your presence naturally puts everyone at ease. or my favorite the are you sure thats your family moment - because you are just so pretty compared to others in your family (think about aphrodite walking into olympus and basically everyone adopting her in and wanting her because shes the prettiest). you love to be healthy but you cant deny chocolate strawberries, gelato, a slice of cake, souffl, or whatever your sweet weakness is! Asteroids are influences of feminine energy in the natal chart, with Pallas being the least feminine energy of the asteroids. Generally in chart readings, I see Damocles in the chart of very powerful and successful people (investment bankers, military generals). aphrodite-eos (221): positive aspects: you may befriend your exs new partner and be able to be cordial with people that typically others would hate point-blank without actually knowing them. you likely travel a lot as well and you do so in style. you may be very envious of others when you have no cause to be - maybe if you just told others how you feel then the problems wouldnt be as big as you imagine them being. Soul, mind, inner self, where you have the ability to transform, blossoming into a person who can love and be loved, self actualization, raising consciousness, totality of self, integration. OH MY GOD THERE ARE 500 PEOPLE FOLLOWING ME WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN, Hey all! you may be prone to gossip - you could be gossiped about often or you may attract a lot of drama like the goddess herself. Tyche was the Greek Goddess of Fortune, so when afflicted can show poor fortune or luck. i will give yall the same warning i did 5h aphrodites if you do not want a kid USE PROTECTION - yall are super fertile. you likely have pretty good self-esteem and are likely charming. i know you are killing it. definitely the jealous lover in the romantic realm just like this goddess of love is. there is definitely a routine like none other here. but you can get wrapped up in petty drama so try to pursue alternative: get off of social media for a bit, go for a drive, go for a walk, etc. The wound never heals despite his healing knowledge, which explains Chirons well-known nickname as the Wounded Healer. it also may be a poseidon moment where people look at you and wonder what it would be like to be your lover. you likely wear a lot of athletic wear or tend to go the ares in battle route where he wears the bare minimum! Cupido is an interesting one. 7h: we know that you are the spicy goddess of beauty placement that is terminally single until suddenly you arent. Arachne was an incredibly talented weaver, and compared herself to the Gods (and actually, said she was better than them!). aphrodite-uranus: you love open relationships - you may be reading my aphrodite post like why tf was ares pissed about poseidon, its not like they were exclusive lol. It draws people to itself, as does Eros. you may be prone to changing your look up pretty often. Asteroid Pythia is a main belt asteroid as discovered on the 18 December 1897, its orbital period 3.6 years. you may see intervening in others lives like helping others to have a happier life - its not advice from you, its fixing because you get actively involved in others lives. Please note that each of these aspects alone will not determine whether you or someone else has a karmic relationship. Example of famous people who have asteroid Luda (1158) prominent in their chart:. if well aspected you could be an incredible advocate for social change when using your social media fame for bringing social awareness to the forefront. gemini (3, 15, 27): you likely capture everyones interest as soon as you enter a room. tip: the houses you find them in represent the areas in life where their influence is felt the most. warning i can be harsh: please dont take everything i say as predestined, astrology is possible outcomes not guaranteed ones. 12h? !!! its like the moment aphrodite is suddenly married to hephaestus: like howd we get here, bruv? you may be a perfectionist when it comes to your beauty and others you may have a strong opinion regarding a beauty standard. you may also be hypnotic in the way you walk or have a very relaxing way of speaking - there is something peaceful about you. you are probably jealous when others move on from you or they stop paying attention to you. Aggression, strength and power. Although asteroid Ophelia has many themes, many astrologers have noticed a link between this asteroid and accidental drownings. you may appear to others as magnetic - everyone tends to find you pretty; your beauty is physical and personality-based. Often, Anubis strongly placed in a chart means that death is more than a passing issue; death may become the focus or a recurrent theme in the individuals life. the truth is that you can have anything you want - so make sure it is what you want not what society expects or what the masculine energies around you expect you to have. I knew it had to be more than that. Enter in your birth information, and when you arrive to a page where you can select what astrological chart you would like, scroll down to "Additional Objects" and enter the number of the asteroid you would like in your chart. you may also have an expressive face, be a slender person, be taller than average, and have graceful hands. negative aspects: you are likely a bit shallow when it comes to judging a book by its cover, you may be prone to cheating, and/or looking for the quickest way out of situations that make you uncomfortable. it could also indicate a negative relationship with masculine energies in your life. you are likely the most insecure in your beauty compared to the other signs (lowkey a toss-up with virgo though), it may take you a while to see your uniqueness as a positive for the beauty standards of the world over it being a negative. ASTEROID ANGEL IN HOUSES asteroidangel in the 1st house - angels are most likely there when you're meeting new people and when you're learning your self-character, they might even be in front of your face all the time, you won't always notice it unless your third eye is more open. aphrodite-saturn: i feel like this aspect in a person is often seen as mature or womanly or what have you from a very young age (this love goddess was born from the sea and rose from the water as an adult woman - she was never a child). but have no fear as long as your aphrodite isnt aspecting zeus or hephaestus (see below), you are more than likely safe from being unwillingly married or immediately unsatisfied in marriage. Goddess of blind folly, rashness, infatuation, and mischief. everything feels so intimate that others feel like they are intruding when they stumble upon you speaking with others even when its not romantic. you are probably everyones favorite person to chat with. Astrological significance: Pallas Athene is known to be the goddess of strategy in war and courage. You can find this asteroid by inputting the number above into the additional objects section of astro.com. Asteroid 7328 Casanova was discovered on September 20, 1984, by Czech astronomer Antonin Mrkos at Klet Observatory in the Czech Republic, and named for Italian writer and adventurer Giacomo Casanova (1725-1798), who is best known for his bedroom acrobatics but who was also an accomplished author who wrote on a wide variety of topics, including

Legislative Appointments Of Judges Are Made In What State, George V Clothing Owner, Articles C

casanova asteroid astrology tumblr

We're Hiring!
error: